rumour bosses didnt spawn

hunter3360

I got problem. I play straight in real time about 10 hours. But didnt get rumour bosses. only get nothing on rumour. My per is 8. How suppose i do about it? I need 3 more black shards. its getting bored when u play 10 hours straight and didnt get anything.

JarrenDrahn

That does seem very unusual. I find 2-3 rumour bosses spawn every 1 hour of real time. It has nothing to do with personality and gossip btw. That just increases the chance of you hearing about it.

The rumour boss will spawn even if you haven't heard about it at an inn, it's possible to accidentally stumble across them in the game world without hearing a rumour.

Once you are lvl 11 and have shards of fate active they should spawn just fine. Like I said, 2-3 should spawn every hour real time.

hunter3360

JarrenDrahn":1eilbguk said:
That does seem very unusual. I find 2-3 rumour bosses spawn every 1 hour of real time. It has nothing to do with personality and gossip btw. That just increases the chance of you hearing about it.

The rumour boss will spawn even if you haven't heard about it at an inn, it's possible to accidentally stumble across them in the game world without hearing a rumour.

Once you are lvl 11 and have shards of fate active they should spawn just fine. Like I said, 2-3 should spawn every hour real time.

Thats not in my case. I also dont know what happen. I cant find 3 more shards if there is no rumour bosses. 9 shards i got while in dungeon.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
hunter3360":ztdylnik said:
JarrenDrahn":ztdylnik said:

Thats not in my case. I also dont know what happen. I cant find 3 more shards if there is no rumour bosses. 9 shards i got while in dungeon.

So you're actually spending time playing, not merely hitting the "sleep 12 hours", correct?

hunter3360

DavidBVal":23o9r2jx said:
hunter3360":23o9r2jx said:
JarrenDrahn":23o9r2jx said:

So you're actually spending time playing, not merely hitting the "sleep 12 hours", correct?

I did it also. But cant get any rumours. But i hit sleep 12 hours only few times. Most of times i just go grinding and dungeoning.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
What level are you? and you never get any rumors, or you get different kind of rumors, like Town Hall quest rumors?