Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

benleen87

Depends on if you believe there is something after death too, that would determine if you are scared of the experience of death, or the thought of what it's like after you are dead. Personally, I think everyone whether they admit it or not believes in "something", just depends on what the something is. And what you think will happen after death according to that something. We can discuss more if you would like :) but from what I believe, death is just a gateway to the after life. One where there is no pain, or sorrow, or morning, which sounds very good to me compared to some of the stuff we go through here on earth. I also agree that you should pursue love. It always has good returns

life tiger

There is nothing after death if you think about that for a good 30 sec you'll realise how scary it is

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
life tiger":74djekqe said:
There is nothing after death if you think about that for a good 30 sec you'll realise how scary it is

"nothing" can't be scary. If it's scary then it would be something.

life tiger

You will be nothing when you die and you won't see feel or think... that's it you don't exist! That type of nothing

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
life tiger":3gaxv7y0 said:
You will be nothing when you die and you won't see feel or think... that's it you don't exist! That type of nothing

It's just as terrible as not having existed before you were born, though. Does that terrify you as well? because it will feel and hurt about the same :D

Slick24

Ah, the meaning of death is more clearer than the meaning of life.

Anyway, death is what we all have to encounter in the end of our life. We are not sure if it's void or if we would even see it since we can't sense it since we're dead. But all we should think about is our legacy, what we will be remembered for. Because we can guarantee that whatever we encounter in death, our name will still live on in our world.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
life tiger":2qk4u8k7 said:

Actually, this is the best possible outcome. And too good to be true in my opinion because nothing in life (or death) is that good. Everything has some little problem (or reward, depending with what you start with).

So, I really don't get you, if you start thinking about it (30s or more if need be), if there's no anything, there's no anything that would worry about anything. So, there's no reason to be scarred.

You know, you can get scarred only (and really only) if there's anything that can get scarred. But, if there's no anything, there's no reason to worry. About anything.

Not sure if you understand. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.