The princess of the sea - question

piske

Hi everyone~
I have gotten the pendant and prepare to return it for the princess.
but I don't have another personality 2 check option to click when returning the pendant.(My personality is 5).
I don't know if it involved the gender restriction.(I am a female cleric , companion is Adaon)
I do this quest with the wiki game guides and not miss any step.
however , I have no idea why she don't let me flirt with~

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I think it's the gender. In my playthrough with a male warrior I got the option, as a female cleric I didn't. Maybe we should add this info to the Wiki.

phaolo

Loreseeker
Or maybe the dev could make some NPCs kinda "bisexual", so they'll flirt with both genders XD

VDX_360

Staff member
The option is only for male main characters, a bit heteronormative, but not done as a slight to anyone. With the massive update out, there -might- be time to request the Developer tweak the flirting option to be a little more inclusive.

It's a bit like the romances in baldurs gate. Not all pc types could interact with everyone. Hopefully David will include more variety but as in life most people aren't attracted to everyone, quite the opposite usually. Perhaps the frog princess has a thing for male humans rather than toads. Whatever floats her boat (or lily pad).

Denzera

Loreseeker
I'm fine with the frog princess only digging the dudes, but there ought to be a corresponding NPC somewhere with whom female characters can flirt. Some Fabio type who digs tomboys, I guess.

phaolo

Loreseeker
Wait a second, I'm male with PER3 and I didn't receive such (weird) option too. :?

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
phaolo":22piz8n3 said:
Wait a second, I'm male with PER3 and I didn't receive such (weird) option too. :?
You have to choose the flirty dialogue option during your first encounter with the princess (when receiving the quest) in order to get the desired PER 2 option when returning the pendant. So if you made the wrong choice initially, there's no way to spent some hours of delight with your beloved princess.

Atomos

MikeB":162xvqbl said:
phaolo":162xvqbl said:
You have to choose the flirty dialogue option during your first encounter with the princess (when receiving the quest) in order to get the desired PER 2 option when returning the pendant. So if you made the wrong choice initially, there's no way to spent some hours of delight with your beloved princess.
It's better this way. It will save him from traumatic situation when he has to part ways on the end of the quest ;) .

phaolo

Loreseeker
MikeB":142m4ctt said:
So if you made the wrong choice initially, there's no way to spent some hours of delight with your beloved princess.
Sigh, my beautiful slimy princess :'(