The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzeDaggerSurgeon

SirDonkalot":rppmut4y said:
Anybody knows what the special ability of the Warrior means in the description?

"they pay less gold when they join one of the four kingdoms"

Does that mean anything in the current state of the game?
Does it mean they pay less gold when they join a guild? not necessary one of the big 4 kingdoms but it would make sense.

Not yet possible to become knighted...
viewtopic.php?t=5641

Pomarius

Hi there, Maybe the answer for this question is already posten but i did not find it.

So way does a Warrior Need more than Str. And end.?

PS: im New to this game, lvl 5 warrior

The for this Game and your help

Isiliax

Pomarius":62y5s3rl said:
Hi there, Maybe the answer for this question is already posten but i did not find it.

There are 2 kind of traits.

STR, END, AGI are more about your health and damage, while INT, AWA, PER are more like mental traits, which raise your mana, perception, detection and give new talks line in some quests.
So if you ask about your ability to fight, END is must, while STR/AGI is based on weapons you are going to use. As warrior you should spend some trait points into mental traits, but not as much as cleric for example.

Here you have a complete list of traits, everyone has a page, where are also described their additions to your character and which trait is better in specific cases.
http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... itle=Trait

Pomarius

Isiliax":1qiumc8u said:
Pomarius":1qiumc8u said:

As warrior you should spend some trait points into mental traits, but not as much as cleric for..

But way mental traits? Sorry i don't geht it. In my usual reg i spend just def and dmg for a mele warrior.
No Need for mana etc.

Isiliax

But way mental traits? Sorry i don't geht it. In my usual reg i spend just def and dmg for a mele warrior.
No Need for mana etc.

Because sometimes you will want to recognize if there is any hidden deadly trap on your way, or you will be able to see hidden doors to rare items, or maybe you will want to end quest in easier way, with more exp and funny conversation options. And there is exp buff on intelligence, I heard it's useful around lvl 20 even for warrior.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Pomarius":3vfj1z3e said:
No Need for mana etc.

You don't need them. So, if it isn't for you, it isn't for you.

There's of course use for them (which is explained in given link to wiki). Players who don't want to use them, don't have to.

Apocalypso

For those who know the Ark quest, I can't find the red card anywhere. I hve the blue card only. Pls help!

Edit: Found it!

Nazirul_Takashi

Can anyone help me on how to remove the magical barrier in the Sunken Citadel?

Please help! I can't do anything other than running around in circles right now.

Nazirul_Takashi

i did, and I found many roman numberals on the floor.

Not sure whether that helps though since only II, V and VII are placed next to levers

EDIT: Found numbers under rocks are well, but had difficulty in finding out what number it is due to the rocks blocking the view

Status
Not open for further replies.