Potion of Restoration:
3 Golden Apples

New Anthur

Potion of Clarity:
3 Tesur

Shep Herd

Glass Cannon":2ln8plul said:
Freetown's apple pie trader :lol:

But i think you have cooks and crafts.....

Everything with food will be cooks
Everything with items will be called crafters.

Lannegar ( potions ) unlimited potions.
Kingsbridge ( cloak ) 1 time craft.
New garand ( poison resist gear ) for now its a 1 time craft.
Nivarian town ( potions ) unlimited potions.
Friguld ( poison potions from stings ) unlimited potions.
New Anthur - Potion of Clarity (unlimited) 
Freetown - Epic Omelette
Freetown - ( apple pie cook ) unlimited.
Free town ( fire resist gear ) for now its a 1 time craft.

Cooks and Crafts - that makes totaledl sense! Thanks for the added list too. :D

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
who in new garand makes poison gear? I know of the quest where you get a pair of gloves as a reward. Is that what you guys are referring to?

I also see no one has mentioned the trollskin turn in quest in jabal. That's another one time crafting option.

Grim Reaper

Spyder7723":2mtztnml said:
who in new garand makes poison gear? I know of the quest where you get a pair of gloves as a reward. Is that what you guys are referring to?

I also see no one has mentioned the trollskin turn in quest in jabal. That's another one time crafting option.

i think they mixed it with trollskin from jabal... and ye, there is 1 time craft with those Laboratory Gloves connected to new garand... there are also 1 time craft jungle boots in friguld..

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
Grim Reaper":ptal460r said:
Spyder7723":ptal460r said:

i think they mixed it with trollskin from jabal... and ye, there is 1 time craft with those Laboratory Gloves connected to new garand... there are also 1 time craft jungle boots in friguld..

Yep i forgot about those boots. Took forever to get those damn mamba fangs.

Averoc

You have crafts / special traders in

You have to find items or ingredients to get the reward or crafted item / potion.

Lannegar ( potions ) unlimited potions.
Kingsbridge ( cloak ) 1 time craft.
New garand ( poison resist gear ) for now its a 1 time craft.
Free town ( fire resist gear ) for now its a 1 time craft.
Nivarian town ( potions ) unlimited potions.
Friguld ( poison potions from stings ) unlimited potions.

I am missing alot of others but this is just a small tip from the ice berg ill go find them all and add it to wiki..

If you know more add here so i can add on wiki.
😮 Where exactly in New Garand someone offers you poison resist gear? The only one who offers me that option is the craftsman of Jabal in the kingdom of Mercia.

VDX_360

Staff member
This is a really old thread with a lot of confusing references, so I'm going to lock it.

There's a quest that offers some very basic poison resist gloves in New Garand. See here.

The The Wiki lists all the current gear in the game, included the few times gear is crafted / traded.

For clarity, the full-on crafting system initially envisioned, never happened. Some more might get added with the next update due Summer 2021, but that's not known yet.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.