Player item and equipment ideas

Dimidium

Ring Of Wealth:

Could or even should an item exist that increases your odds at the drop tables? I like it as a mid level item idea. Ring of Wealth? That'd be pretty cool. A few % more gp perhaps.

Dimidium

Giasumaru":3l32vhqk said:
[Slotted Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 1, restricted to potions.
There are small slots along the belt meant for storing potions.

[Greater Slotted Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 2, restricted to potions.
There are many slots along the belt meant for storing potions.

[Pouched Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 3, restricted to 2 types of potions and 1 type of scroll.
Fashionable and functional. Don't leave your house without it.

[Arms Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 3, restricted to weapons only.
Swords? Maces? Axes? Oh my!

[Lesser Cloak of Stealth] - Cast level I Stealth when you see an enemy.
Over 50 low grade rat pelts were used to make this item. There are holes everywhere, but it'll work.

Those are all some damn good item ideas. We need more belt varieties and these ideas are balanced. Compared to what we have now, this stuff makes a good alternative.

Nice post man

Grim Rapper

[Lich Heart] <necklace>
Class: All
Int 4 required

Hit points -15, Undead +10, Fire +10, Soul Steal (passive ability to heal 10-15 percent from your base damage when attacking enemy)

"You fell a burning sate of hunger when wearing this..."
Reputation -25 when you sold it in town, traveler shop going hostile when you sold to them instead

Schnolhamor

Set: Elemental

Weapon: Triumph 10-20 Damage 10 Elemental Damage automatically uses element with least elemental resistance.

Armor: Helmet/Guantlet/Plate/Boots/Legging +20 all resistance types.

Ring: Ring of Azhard +50 Resistance to enemy element

Ring of Triumph: +50 Resistance to enemy element

Cloak of Immunity: +100 Spirit Res

Girdle of Stone: Unstunnable/Unpushable

Set Bonus: Immunity to all elemental based damage.

End game set from Tremendan Dungeon lowest floor (Assuming every floor will repersent an element with an elemental set)

Suggestion: Move Rancor and other element oriented gear and weapons to dungeons beneath Tremendan's tower.

6 floors and the 7th has all elemental monsters level 20+ with each piece of the set having a boss monster to beat.

Xen

Loreseeker
Trader's Pendant

Description: A gold pendant with the mark of the Golden Hand inscribed in it.

Effect:

15% discount in all items sold by the traders

Slick24

For increase drop rate it should add as a stat.
Luck*
It slightly increase drop rate.
Luck increases on traits like intelect and personality, or on item attribute (luck I, luck II).

Ivan the Immigrant

I've been using 'Summon Wolf' scroll a lot but it is too weak to be of any use any more so I was thinking of this:

Cost: 1800 gold and can be purchased regularly
IMG_20170711_045748.jpg

PwnHammer007

I would personally love to see some more animations for each weapon class i.e. Two handed, sword on ground stances with the greatsword. Maybe a baseball batter's stance for the Maul, a stabbing motion for the knife, short sword with a side swiping motion, and a diagonal slice for the longsword.

VDX_360

Staff member
PwnHammer007":2u7i8l1q said:
I would personally love to see some more animations for each weapon class..
+1 But I think the total number, and complexity, of animations is limited by the available RAM for hand-held devices such as smart phones. I'd love to see a version of this game (or a sequel) that's made for computers without any RAM or memory limits, but, I think the gaming world is heading in a different direction.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
VDX_360":322xulh0 said:
I'd love to see a version of this game (or a sequel) that's made for computers without any RAM or memory limits, but, I think the gaming world is heading in a different direction.
This would mean making completely new game, at least from coding and creating new graphics which is based on existing ones.

Probably David would make next game in 3D from start, which isn't limited in this regard.