Introduce yourself thread

botabinho

Translator
Hi guys,
I´m Manuel.
I´m portuguese, but worked in more than a dozen countries :p all over the world, mostly as a welder or a fisherman (king crab in Alaska).
I´m strongly addicted to RPGs, eh...eh...
Didn´t play many RPGs... only ALL turned based ones, and some real time, on PS2 and psx, Dreamcast, xbox (1st one), and GBA, Snes and Megadrive (emulators). Including the ROMs translated from japanese, that were not released outside japan.
Ready to give my share to translate this one too, from english to portuguese (already did something :p )

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
Hey, I've been around a while and I think it's about time I introduce myself. I'm currently a 17 year old male student living in London, UK. I am finishing off the first year of my A levels as I write this, studying maths, economics, chemistry and physics. I attend a selective sixth form and life is generally good. Currently I have no idea what I want to pursue but I'm doing very well in economics and maths but also find chemistry very interesting.

I'm a very indoors person, don't really do much other than playing league of legends and reading manga. I've taken part in a few competitions representing my sixth form, including winning a London regional competition, but can't give specifics because then it would be too obvious who I am.

I want to eventually be someone interesting, wish me luck!

UriFury

Hello! My name is Uriel and my character is a level 10 warrior. I found this game while trying to find some awesome RPG on my phone and once I tried this out, I was more than sold on it, also because of the sweet low price of 3 bucks.

Anyway, I am from California and the weather here is fine. I've played games as far back as I can remember and RPG's are my favorite genre. I love the color blue, preferably a dark hue of it, and black. My favorite music is rap and hip-hop pre-2005, classic rock, classical music, even 80's pop. I don't have any pets but if I could, I'd have iguanas again (I can really relate to reptiles). I am a bit weird too, pessimistic, sometimes gothic. I also have a YouTube channel that I like to occasionally put up my own stuff on including one clip, so far, of gameplay of Exiled Kingdoms. I'll leave it on my profile or whatever. Thanks for listening!

Combichrist57

Translator
Hi guys, my name is Florent, I'm 27 y/o and I live in Paris. I work as administrative assistant.
I like to play airsoft and videogames (I mainly play to Day of Defeat Source, Simcity 4, Civilization 4, World of Tanks Blitz)
i started playing when i was 6, on a super Nintendo. Then I got a Gameboy Pocket, a ps1, Xbox, Xbox 360 and since 2009 I only play on computer and android^^

Sleeping Panda

Hey guys! My Name is Panda! I'm a new player - downloaded about 4 days ago. I currently am a level 7 rogue - The class I play as per usual. So this game came pretty easily to me. I do tend to have to abuse the save function though. I don't like waiting on CDs :p I'm on day 52 - and just unlocked my 2nd warehouse.

Sqaq

Hi! I really like this game and I thought I could leave some feedback, suggestions... Good job dev!

weirdie

Translator
Well, hello there! The name's spelled "Grigorii" on my international passport, but you can call me Greg. I'm 29, from Novosibirsk, Russia. I work as a translator, doing TV series and sometimes freelance work. I play drums a little, geek out a lot (music, movies, books, video games, comic books), work on my cars and for the ...th time try to get off the couch and start exercising.

I've been playing games since 1998 (the first ones were Doom II and Full Throttle). My favorites are Fallout, Arcanum and Jagged Alliance, and lately I've also acquired the taste for indie stuff like Gemini Rue or Hotline Miami (different as they are, they both have a great story, a fascinating atmosphere and a cool soundtrack).

Last December I bought a new phone instead of the one I had smashed, and one night I was just lazying around looking what was there on Play Store. I stumbled across EK, liked the screenshots immediately and decided to give it a try. 30 minutes later I knew I was hooked.

Unlike most Android so-called RPG's, EK is an actual role playing game, with a story, a setting and a plot that unravels as you explore the world around you and get involved in its events. I can't even image how much effort has gone into building it, and I certainly look forward to further updates. I'd just love to travel to Thuram or get inside that sinister-looking castle on Mount Storme!

Driggs

Hello, my name is Kevin. From the US, Florida specifically.
It surprises me that a ton of people on here are older, I didn't know my paren't generation was so tech savvy with phone games. Kudos to you guys. I'm 22, and I started playing old-school style RPG's when I picked up Baldur's Gate for android about a year back. I've been playing EK for about 9 months now off and on. I love it so far, and I'll stick with it until I've beaten it with all the classes. I have a level 20 Rogue assassin on "hard" mode and a level 9 cleric on ironman.

As for real life profession I'm an engineer. I work on turbines, and have been for about 3 years now.

Great game.

Vexmaw

Hello all!

Vexmaw here. 28yo from Virginia, USA. Married father of 2 girls. Avid gamer, and Honda Element enthusiast. I work at a wastewater treatment facility in central Virginia. Favorite game of all time is Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Currently play Shadow Era TCG in digital and physical formats. Huge death/thrash metal fan!! Warrior and Mage player on EK at this time. Glad to be a part of the EK community, and hope I can contribute after I get the game figured out properly.

@VDX_360 my issue with usernames was resolved. Thank you for your help

Artur the Noble

Hello guys! This is Artur, I'm a 27 year-old UX/UI designer from Brazil. I've been into RPGs since 2007, but always liked strategy and thinking stuff, aswell reading alot, and even worked designing and illustrating a RPG book. I was looking for a RPG game. Not a pay-to-win, but a real RPG, and quickly I fell in love with EK :) I am playing now for almost two weeks, and loving the rhythm of the game, and every quest makes me more interested on the game. Good luck to the new players :3

If you guys someday need to translate stuff into PT-BR, I'm here.

Hugs from Brazil.