Problem with townhall quests to Nayau tomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue_Robert

I have had two quests from Nivarian Town Hall that have led me to Nayau tomb. Both with the directions to go to the Northeast chamber. In both cases i have not found the remains. For example this one is to find the remains of St. Perso. I have been thru the tomb two times and still no remains.

Chella

Same bug, I experienced and reported a month back. I reloaded from an old save point and didn't pick up the quest. Tried 7times clearing the instance and that room, with no luck!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Rogue_robert, can you confirm me if you are on 0.9.980? In theory I fixed this location already.

Schnolhamor

I've come across this.

You HAVE found the remains. They're in the icon of a normal skeleton skull. That's what's tripping you up.

Marlah

Translator
same bug here there are corpses everywhere but I cant find saint's remeins in northeast or any other chamber on last version now

phaolo

Loreseeker
I've always managed to find the Nivarian quests objectives in Nayau tomb.
As Schnolhamor said, you probably just ignored the remains inside the chests, because (for now) their icon isn't different from normal skulls.

Kuratha

Staff member
My Experiences:
I've come across similarly but didn't think too much of it. Most Townhall quests prevent overlap with the spawn location. However, picking up 20+ quests at a single time can lead to some overlap. The first quest picked up sets the instance, so the second quest wont spawn the instance until the first has been cleared from the queue. However, the item (most often in these cases) or mob needs to have been collected or killed in order to spawn the next instance.

VDX_360

Staff member
Rogue_Robert":ejtis7nz said:
...with the directions to go to the Northeast chamber.
Did you find the special enemy type Guardians? If so, what part of the map? It seems a common hiccup is the quest item appears in the SW corner of the tomb, the opposite of where it should be... Not sure in your case, but keep it mind if it happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.