The Help Hub ☺- Advice, Quest Help, Walkthroughs, Equipment, Videos and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uljan

Mels":3m9u5gdm said:
Hey posting here don't want to open a new thread. Currently level 12 warrior build 5str 2 end 3 agi skills resilience 2 two handed mastery 3 cleave charge whirlwind 1. Gear legion hat and chest rest is normal plate I have signet ring and oasis ring weapons I have greataxe of the falling stars and sword of shock. Companion is hirge with the best gear I could buy for her, did not respect her yet but she has max heal 2 stun proc and 1 armor, she can cast 3 heals with her current mana but she is squishy.
Difficulty ironman.
Thanks a lot!
Never played ironman but I brought a warrior to the 16th level so far. I got stuck at level 9-10 a little bit and changed traits distribution. 2h build, using Executioner's axe ( or Cruelty for Trolls). If I were you I'd swap the 3 agi 2 end buy a strength belt (the one that grants +1str +1armor in Freetown. Replace 3 charge with some heavy hand or duel or massive criticals. Put cleave 2 and get better whirlwind. I think whirlwind is the best attack skill but you need to boost spirit to avoid stunning. You can learn the right timing to hit with whirlwind without getting any counterattack while charge is making you lose a lot of hp. My warrior is in progress but right now with a 10% chance of critical and massive criticals he kills many enemies with one bash. Whirlwind + cleave+ max heavy hand+ 2h mastery (max) .
My basic traits are str 7, end 4, agi 2, int 2, awa 1, per 2, in order to have access to duel, massive critical, heavy hand and precision strikes. With items I get 9 5 2 2 2 2
Dps 43,8 crit 10% (49-144)

KainMasta

Hi guys, it's me again! I need a little help about the Azagul Tomb in Nivarian Wetlandands:
There are four levers in the dungeon, each one activates a symbol nearby. Then the same four symbols are placed in line on the east side of the dungeon, but i cant find a way to do something with that f***ing symbols! I tried every combinations of levers, nothing comes up. I believe some kind of bridge will appear just to let me reach the room i can see in the map, just a bit south from the symbols. Can anyone enlight me? Thanx :D

Sharkyinthe UK

KainMasta":pg6sb9nm said:
Hi guys, it's me again! I need a little help about the Azagul Tomb in Nivarian Wetlandands:
There are four levers in the dungeon, each one activates a symbol nearby. Then the same four symbols are placed in line on the east side of the dungeon, but i cant find a way to do something with that f***ing symbols! I tried every combinations of levers, nothing comes up. I believe some kind of bridge will appear just to let me reach the room i can see in the map, just a bit south from the symbols. Can anyone enlight me? Thanx :D
look on top of the pillars near the floor display of 4 for which 2 you need to light up !

OrderOfTheStick

Saw screenshots in this forum in which the weapons had a multiplier like "x2" next to their critical chance. Thought it was due to the skills precision strike/shot. Have the skill precision shot maxed myself now, but haven't this notification next to my weapons...The dps changed though.

Does the multiplier seen in this forum come from something else?

KainMasta

Sharkyinthe UK":1j9j7ozm said:
KainMasta":1j9j7ozm said:
look on top of the pillars near the floor display of 4 for which 2 you need to light up !

Holy crap! I was pretty sure to have tried that combination too..but this time it worked! Even after your hint it was hard to clearly see the symbols though. Anyway..
Thank you, I owe you one Shark!

Vimpel

Translator
Hello, guys. Need help with "The restless dead". I just coulgn't find the opening lever in the Mausoleum. Where is it?

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Vimpel":129lkw38 said:
Hello, guys. Need help with "The restless dead". I just coulgn't find the opening lever in the Mausoleum. Where is it?

Wen you enter mausoleum go right ( north untill a large area filled with skeletons and a ghost ) now go west in the corner of that same room there's a secret room..... youll find it.

Garda

Don't know if this is the right place for this...but where is the bandit hideout? I can't seem to find it. Thank you.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Garda":3t3j0qa1 said:
but where is the bandit hideout?
It's very easy to find information like this:

First you click on Search. (upper right corner of each forum page)
Then you use Google Custom Search, not system search engine. You enter here info you want to find, I used this keywords: "Bandit hideout wiki".

First result (except ads) is this: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... it_Hideout

Easy.

mattrdubois

Hello, first post ever...

I have a lvl 13 rogue on normal difficulty. Feeling very stuck, can't seem to get any of the quests left completed...outstanding apprentice, shards of fate (have first one only), outstanding apprentice, odd couple, prisoners dilemma, easy as pie, moon children, and all the new arthur based ones....

does anyone have any advice on what to tackle first...I can clear the trollfens but get wasted in the dungeons....If not using ranged attacks, I use poisoned bluesteel dagger and main gauche of shadows and with Stab I can instantly kill most anything up to bears and sabercats, but multiple elementals or hill giants, single dragons and mobs of orc commanders or elder trolls etc waste me....using Grissenda as a tank/meat shield with Cruelty or sometimes shield and Thunder/Beastgrinder.......I'm often low on gold, but the only things I really spend it on are Inns and potions

Status
Not open for further replies.