What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

ronancadmiel18

Me, this is the only play i game in this times. Last year i have played ragnarok and warspear. They are both onlines. What about you? :)

life tiger

At times like these I can't stop for a long time to finish that multiplayer game so I play mostly offline and the games are event horizon and shadow fight 2

Sounkeng

Delight Games has some enjoyable choose your own adventure style books/adventures I have enjoyed alot and is the longest standing app on my device.

Shadow Era is my go to card collecting game.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Nothing else at this time. Last game I got hooked on (before discovering EK) was Doom&Destiny, which is actually a parody on RPGs. Very nerdy. Very funny.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Nothing beats the real thing... playing Wizardry 1 (PSX japanese remake) in the little free time the next update leaves me. PSX emulation runs fine on Android, and much more convenient than dusting off your old consoles and disks/catridges.

tay

Heroes of steel & templar battleforce , both turn -based rpgs and pretty epic, like the other trese bros. games. Also worth a blast is S.O.L (stone of life) which is a touch bonkers but huge fun. All work well on a decent mobile...

Don Desini

Loreseeker
I just started playing a game I found called Buried Bornes. It's interesting. Everything is turn/decision based from room to room. No huge list of equipment to haul around. All you have is your load out and each item you find represents a choice. Weapons,armor and skills are all done in this fashion.
The linear Gameplay is a little different. When you die,you start over. It tracks your high score and you have a log to see what levels you died on.
It may be akin to something before my foray into the rpg world,but to me it's different and slightly interesting. Not sure if I like it yet though.

Anyone else ever played it or heard of it?