Too much dying

Serge

Got past lvl 8 and game become no fun. Can't do any town quest - all unexplored caves impenetrable for me. All easy places are explored. Endless dying is no fun.

Sir ShanksAlot

I train in the dungeon in New Garand, it goes deep, lots of good loot. Also try the Orc lair or Minotaur Maze. Could be your gear or playing style, try not to run so quickly into a horde :). Which dungeons are killing you?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
maybe if you give a few hints on what skills you selected, people can give you advice. My own experience, and what players tell me, is the contrary, the game is easier from mid level onwards.

Eliadann

Serge":2p0m0v8y said:
Got past lvl 8 and game become no fun. Can't do any town quest - all unexplored caves impenetrable for me. All easy places are explored. Endless dying is no fun.

Post your build, skills and traits and maybe gear too. A couple of screenshots will suffice, and the community can advice you.

- Elia

Sharkyinthe UK

Eliadann":3r430ldu said:
Serge":3r430ldu said:

Post your build, skills and traits and maybe gear too. A couple of screenshots will suffice, and the community can advice you.

- Elia

Always happy to wail in and help where I can ! We all have differing approaches which is why this forum works so well !

Tokyobell

Serge":maeda2zr said:

i don't wanna do the fort quest yet for some reasons...

my income mainly from pulling out full orcs from the fort and i got one or 2k gold per day.

and yes i am a warrior. and exp from that is nice too...

Ethan185

Sir ShanksAlot":2cd3qqns said:
I train in the dungeon in New Garand, it goes deep, lots of good loot. Also try the Orc lair or Minotaur Maze. Could be your gear or playing style, try not to run so quickly into a horde :). Which dungeons are killing you?
Lol where is that

Sir ShanksAlot

Ethan185":3w2tvqmj said:
Sir ShanksAlot":3w2tvqmj said:
Lol where is that

Where what? Be specific and I'll shoot you a message.

Ethan185

Sir ShanksAlot":23gyvs2a said:
Ethan185":23gyvs2a said:
Sir ShanksAlot":23gyvs2a said:
Lol where is that

Where what? Be specific and I'll shoot you a message.

Where is that dungeon in new garand the sewers?