It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1216 Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:33 am 
Trollfens Ambassador

This is why I love this forum

Winner of Sir ShanksAlot's 2nd contest: The Jester

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:07 pm 

Phoenix Shield
Class: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric
Shield, Charge: Fiery
It's said that a Phoenix was sealed in this shield a long time ago.
Armor:2 FireRes:15

Charge: Fiery - Increase Charge damage by +20% per meter. After 5m, Charge also deals 5 fire damage per rank.

Cloak of Sadness
Class: Rogue
Stealth: Deliberate
Crafted by an elder mage from many liters of tears. Salty, salty tears.
FireRes: -20 DeathRes: -20

Stealth: Deliberate - Stealth also reduces your attack speed by 50% and increases your damage by 350% for your attack during Stealth and 5 seconds afterward.

Last edited by Giasumaru on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 am 

-Thelume's third eye- (Amulet) [+2 Intelligence/+2 Wisdom/+20 mana/20 spirt/shock resistance] -Arbenos Heart of Doom- (Armor) [+6 Armor/+2 Strength/+20 Health/20 Fire/Death resistance]. -Nivaria's Hand of Mercy- (Glove) [+4 Armor/+2 Personality/+10 Health/+10 Mama/Gossip3/20 toxic/ice resistance]
-Excalibur- (Longsword) [min10/max15/Ws10/Crit 10%/+6 Spirit/Holy3]
-Morning Star- (Mace) [min9/max13/Ws9/Crit 7%/+6 Fire]
-Megingjord- (Belt) [+3 Strength/+2 Endurance/+4 Armor/+18 Health]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:58 am 

Giasumaru wrote:

Cloak of Sadness

Stealth: Deliberate - Stealth reduces your attack speed by 200% and increases your damage by 400% for your attack during Stealth and 5 seconds afterward.

Decreasing attack speed by 200% isn't possible. Do you mean by half? Or 20?

Gwyennth: Military Cleric, Aspirant to The Three (5)
Lilith: Elemental Mage (4)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:15 pm 

Jester's Dagger
usable by all
speed 20
crit 0%
damage 1-1

Cat's Paw (dagger)
Rouges only
damage 3-8
speed 13
Critical 20%
*Backstab

*When Flanking an enemy, deal 100% damage and stun for 1 second**
**Stacks with Sneak attack

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:45 pm 

ClockworkGhost wrote:
Giasumaru wrote:

Cloak of Sadness

Stealth: Deliberate - Stealth reduces your attack speed by 200% and increases your damage by 400% for your attack during Stealth and 5 seconds afterward.

Decreasing attack speed by 200% isn't possible. Do you mean by half? Or 20?

:facepalm: Ah, you are right. It's by a half.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:38 pm 

Mask of Shame
Rogues only (?)
-2 per
+1 end
+3 shield
+6 health
+20 toxic resist
+20 spirit

I can't think of a description yet, but the idea is the following:
It was forged to punish a person who was once a great hero of the old empire who was trusted and loved but betrayed their crown and blood, selling out their kingdom. The mask was cursed with the words of being spared of death's forgiveness, so this person was forced to face the doom and pain brought by their sins. I felt like this should be someone whose cowardness or foolishness was crucial to the fall of the old empire, so it is carried with deep regret.

Also, I have thought of different setup of resistences, trait costs and bonuses (and even if it should be rogue's only), but I guess this is (so far) the most coherent I could think of. I wanted it to have the feels of something really strong but with high cost. So, yes, I guess I'm asking for opinions about it. (and I might be thinking way too much like the story behind The Sonnet's quest, but I don't know- in my mind it is an item to be found with a shard of fate, something hard to achieve)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:29 pm 

Just some general ideas for weapons from my gaming experience.

Proc chance or abilities for the weapon to have an effect on you or on the enemy. Proc chance can be based on your chars agility or just have a % chance to happen.

Effects like an armor buff like the potions of shielding or resists
Other effects: lifesteal, area effect dmg, single target damage.

Example Earthshaker dmg 10-25 speed: 5 effect: earthquake: 50 dmg to all enemies in 5m radius of character.

I think I'd really like to see some sort of regeneration or lifesteal effect on a weapon due to the strict use of rest heals needing to be out of combat basically. Not to take place of potions by any means but to kind of soften the need of them so fully during extended combat.

Armor ideas:

A breastplate or some piece of armor with a small tick regeneration or a worn effect like that OR a damage shield. Both of these at a very small amount like 5 highpoints or something of that nature.

Weapons and armor graphics

Some variation similar to the shield's I have seen it would be awesome if some of the weapons had some appearance like the thumbnails along with HOW they are used instead of the general same swing graphic for everything. Actually using two hands for two hand weps , poking instead of swinging daggers etc.

I'm not developer just some ideas I feel would be fun to have as I have played

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:10 pm 

Orsk wrote:
Proc chance or abilities for the weapon to have an effect on you or on the enemy. Proc chance can be based on your chars agility or just have a % chance to happen.

The devourer sting for rogues has a proc chance to paralyze which is nice... Although it is a watered down version compared to the devourers because the paralysis only lasts a couple seconds and only has like a 6% chance of procing. Regardless it is a very cool weapon and is what my rogue uses when he goes dragon slaying.

Last edited by Sounkeng on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:09 pm 

Sounkeng wrote:
Orsk wrote:

The devourer sting for rogues has a proc chance to paralyze which is nice... Although it is a watered down version compared to the devourers because the paralysis only lasts a couple seconds and only has like a 3% chance of procing. Regardless it is a very cool weapon and is what my rogue uses when he goes dragon slaying.

Personality should raise proc chances. I really like the Devourer sting but the percentage to activate is just too low even if you have flurry on. Precision Strike could also increase the proc to activate paralyze

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1216 Next