STICKY - Minor Graphics Issues

AmitKapit

graphic bug in today's update version - sometimes after defeating enemies their image is not replaced with dead body image but stay standing but frozen

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
already reported and solved for next update. Please when it's about a test update, post in the test thread.

feldon

Loreseeker
Governor in NG's text looks likes it have spacing issues on the 3 v 11 convo with the trait options. Responses overlap the very bottom of his dialogue, and the 'boxes' that show when selecting one of the trait answers doesn't fully encompass the text.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
feldon":1bgksu9v said:
Governor in NG's text looks likes it have spacing issues on the 3 v 11 convo with the trait options. Responses overlap the very bottom of his dialogue, and the 'boxes' that show when selecting one of the trait answers doesn't fully encompass the text.

looks fine to me. resolution? (or device model)

feldon

Loreseeker
I'm on a Droid Moto 2. It isn't that the text is overlapping or anything big like that, but when I select the top trait option, the surrounding 'box' that shows overlaps into the Governors text box.

I think its just because both the trait dialogues are text heavy and take up a few pixels too many.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Upon starting the app and loading a savegame, the icon in the map button is always smaller than usual. After tapping it once its back to normal, even when returning to the main menu and loading another save.
[EK 0.8.953 / Nexus 5 / Android 6.0.1]

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That's one of those little things that I always notice RIGHT AFTER an update, and then I forget to note down. But this time I'll fix it, thanks!

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Just some curiosity I noticed when juggling with screenshots for the Wiki:
When viewing the area map, it is supposed to be empty (no PC/NPC/Enemy), but if the PC is standing in or very close to a doorway, he/she shows up directly under the red position marker (see picture below). Guess this has something to do with the open/closed door animation, as it doesn't happen in passages without a door.

Note: This is something super-minor, so I won't blame David if he doesn't come up with a fix in the next release, since there are certainly thousands of other more important things to do.

Attachments

• PC_in_doorway_bug.jpg
    PC_in_doorway_bug.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,532