Restore purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assisi

I managed to move my characters on another device through Cloud Export but I don't have "Full License" activated. I tried to restore the previous purchased license and it does not work. It tells me to wait few minutes but nothing happens this way.

Regards!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Don't worry, it is always restored.

A few things you can try:

-If you have more than one account in your device, make sure the one showing as Active in Play Store is the one used for the purchase. In rare cases you might need to temporarily remove the other accounts.
-Try to delete your chache for Play Store and Google Play Services

If after the above & a device restart it still fails, let me know.

caviera

I bought android version. I have an iPhone now. Do I need to buy the game again?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
caviera":1tdxq4qc said:
I bought android version. I have an iPhone now. Do I need to buy the game again?

Yes. Sorry but Google and Apple strictly forbid any kind of activation that has been paid externally to their respective stores. You can use the cloud to move your data, at least.

Yahman

Hello david can you help me restoring my purchased license? Because everytime i restoring it will say "you must sign in with the apple ID that used to purchase the app" but i already signed in the apple ID

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Go to itunes and check your purchase history, does the game appear listed there?

Lebohi Zitufueay

Excuse me David, I have my game with the full license purchased, and I want to play it on my computer. Did I have to re-buy the game again? or I can get it "free" and play on my pc?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
You need to purchase again on Steam (Valve is different company from Google, that's why) to be able to play on PC. Good news is, same save files work on each platform, you only need to move files between platforms manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.