What does your forum user name mean?

VioletVixen

feldon":jo6lcis9 said:
VioletVixen":jo6lcis9 said:
Hi all! My game name has been much the same since high school. (A much longer time frame than I am comfortable with lol.) Any who, my favorite color is dark purple and have always been known as vixen (or vix for short.) Not at all an interesting g story but hey, there you have it.
Love seeing the Gunslinger quote. My cleric Roland and warrior Cuthbert Allgood approve.

Yay! Another Tower junkie! Thankee Sai,

Vaaclav

Translator
Forum name and the first name of my hero is only transcription of regular czech name Václav - because game does not allow czech letters belonging to Latin 2 (like á, ý and so on).

And hero's surname is also transcription - of nickname of one czech WWII general, Jaroslav Vedral-Sázavský.

Really strange, give cleric nickname of WWII general - or not? And I am proud of I live in region of river Sázava too.

feldon

Loreseeker
VioletVixen":21nxakvi said:
feldon":21nxakvi said:
VioletVixen":21nxakvi said:
Hi all! My game name has been much the same since high school. (A much longer time frame than I am comfortable with lol.) Any who, my favorite color is dark purple and have always been known as vixen (or vix for short.) Not at all an interesting g story but hey, there you have it.
Love seeing the Gunslinger quote. My cleric Roland and warrior Cuthbert Allgood approve.

The Drawing of the Three might be my favorite book... funny I just now realized that its very appropriate that I named my devote Cleric Roland as he serves the Three...

Rereading The Stand by King... guess I'll have to make my evil character Flagg.

VioletVixen

feldon":2ulgsoci said:
VioletVixen":2ulgsoci said:
feldon":2ulgsoci said:

The Drawing of the Three might be my favorite book... funny I just now realized that its very appropriate that I named my devote Cleric Roland as he serves the Three...

Rereading The Stand by King... guess I'll have to make my evil character Flagg.
Ha! Funny how ka rolls, eh? Lol.

chiberia

Chiberia has been the signature I use on my work since 2010 or 2011 I guess. I thought on using "monstrenga", which I sometimes use to post online (I can't perfectly translate it, it's a playful way of calling a girl of monster- which suits well along with my Rogue named Hilda HOAAAAAAR!!!!!!).
My nickname among friends was Chibi (as small/tiny in japanese) for a long time, but for signing works as Chibi is awful, because there are thousands of Chibis around the world. As often people would come up with variantions of chibi, a friend once came up with chiberia and I liked it a lot. For a long time I've been the only chiberia all over, but some brilliant mind decided to blend syberia and chicago because of some metheorological phenomenon and thus I have a constant reminder in mind that says "fml".

Crainh

Hi

I needed a new name, because the one I normaly use was already being used :roll:

That was a decade ago , never changed it.