WOW!!!

Langley

Yah its a great game i love it and im waiting for updates :mrgreen:
I tell everybody thats an awesome game. All my friends, family and in other game chats too.
The bad thing many people have apple phones :(

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Langley":qb6okne8 said:
Yah its a great game i love it and im waiting for updates :mrgreen:
I tell everybody thats an awesome game. All my friends, family and in other game chats too.
The bad thing many people have apple phones :(

Already working on the iOS release... ;)

VoidWalkerZ

The game feels so much sweeter cause apple users cant play ;)

If you cant tell im not a big apple fan

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
VoidWalkerZ":9ou7wcrz said:
The game feels so much sweeter cause apple users cant play ;)

If you cant tell im not a big apple fan

Don't be evil! :cool:

Bullbaiter

Speaking about evil..

I just did a quest near the farmlands of new gerand. I'm was sent to look for an evil altar but after I cleansed it there was a jar that I searched and opened it and completed a ritual, just for curiosity. Has anyone dealt with a nightwalker lord? Didn't get much of a chance with it as I was level 9 with a level 6 companion and it was a level 14 and killed me fast.

Anyway to kill this thing? Or should I just return with the unopened jar to the priest so he can deal with it? Also what can I loot from this thing if I do manage to kill it, would it be worth it?

Langley

Bullbaiter":12j10fd7 said:
Speaking about evil..

I just did a quest near the farmlands of new gerand. I'm was sent to look for an evil altar but after I cleansed it there was a jar that I searched and opened it and completed a ritual, just for curiosity. Has anyone dealt with a nightwalker lord? Didn't get much of a chance with it as I was level 9 with a level 6 companion and it was a level 14 and killed me fast.

Anyway to kill this thing? Or should I just return with the unopened jar to the priest so he can deal with it? Also what can I loot from this thing if I do manage to kill it, would it be worth it?

Wrong topic and forum here

Cassandra

Hi there,
such a great game, I'm very impressed and think it is worth falling down to one knee and hail the creators of such a enjoyable waste of time :D :D :D. A Mi me gusto mucho, sry my Spanish is lousy, but I am really glad that I found this game, I hate writing mails, blogs and forumpostings, but I would like to aid this project if I can...

sgtrockin

I have just started playing this game and I just wanted to say its great. I had been looking for a game like this for a while. You have done amazing work so far and am looking forward to what comes. Keepup the good work :D