What rpg android games do you play besides exiled kingdoms?

Absj

Absj":1fjvara2 said:
At the moment, just Exploding Kittens in bathroom...

Sorry guys, (Exploding Kittens) is a card game.
Actually, I bought The Bard's Tale recently. A role-playing game with a nice musicality, story and
three finals for the plot
, following the trilogy (1985 - 1991) NOT a sequence. And following THIS, the game is really fun to play...
In my opion, EK (Exiled Kingdoms) is the best RPG in mobile platform, nom (Bard's) neither Baldur's Gate (a really complexive RPG in marketing).
For me, the essence is the simplicity and a REALLY good story.

deltoru

I suppose this could be called an RPG, you are basically a virus or similar disease with the goal of causing humanities extinction. If you haven't tried it, and are feeling evil, try Plague, Inc. , lots and lots of nuances to gameplay there.

ilarki

Translator
excellent trio by Crescent Moon Games:
Aralon: Forge and Flame 3d RPG
Aralon Sword and Shadow 3d RPG
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG

Nargacuga

I play cardinal quest 2, a fun, simplified, not quite hardcore Roguelike game. I also play heroes of steel, a top-down turn based strategy/action/adventure game. I played The Banner Saga, and The Banner Saga II (turn based strategy game) earlier in the year, but I completed them, am and awaiting the third sequel.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
I play

Bloon tower defence 5: ( BTD 5 ) whoehoe monkeys and banana's......
Mario run:.... its fun as long as you win ;)
Adventure capitalist: ( economical game ) buy more to gain more and try to cheat as much as possible whaha......
Landlord: ( real estate version / economical ) buy acual building in your town to gain profits.... always wanted to own it well now you can.... its fun but cost real money wen your as good as i am...
Family guy quest for stuff: its fun, time spending and money spending......
Simpsons tapped out: its fun, time spending and money spending..... ( same creators of Family guy ).
Tiny cow, tiny chicken, tiny sheep..... its all about animals and breaking your screen while tapping.
Exiled kingdoms: stupid game..... looks ugly and is boring..... haha ;) but i am freaky addicted to it.... srry david your doing good :mrgreen: ( was a little joke.... DUHHHHH )

IronJosh1988

I'm currently playing rex tribal society, last day on earth, avabel and ek. I've played many of the games others have mentioned.

I really like ek I bought the full game over a year ago but the quests are just everywhere in terms of difficulty and which should be done in what order for the best experience.

does anyone know of a online diablo clone? I've been. looking for one for ages. I don't like dungeon hunters because of the p2w I'd like something that is free or a 1 time purchase without a p2w system.

IronJosh1988

Alan_SP":18ltxim5 said:
IronJosh1988":18ltxim5 said:
does anyone know of a online diablo clone?

Path of Exile. Not for Android though.

I use to play poe it was awesome. should've clarified I meant android. I don't have a laptop or pc atm. poe was great though I forgot about that game.

Spyder7723

Loreseeker
Right before starting this game last week i had spent the previous few playing the gurk series. Great little games that felt like the games i played 25 years ago. Reminded me a lot of the original ultima.