What's everyone do for a living!

rvlarbre

Hi guys, i am french, i make some trees in iron or steel, for festival to make installations, my facebook, Rv l'arbre, if you want to see some pieces of my work.

great game, you' re making, david, thanks

Sanction

I'm currently a student studying Computer Science and I work as a student at the State of Michigan for DTMB Technical Services. Trying to follow my dream for software design and game design. My last job was a supervisor for HBC Contracting doing asbestos / mold removal, been all over the State of Michigan.

therantinggeek

Information security ("Blue Team"). Also recently taught a class at a cyber security conference earlier this year on security analysis.

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Senior Systems Administrator and Liaison to the Fuerza Aérea Colombiana for a defense contractor working on a classified project. (Classification by Minsteria de Defensia, not US DOD.)

Been down here in Colombia for over a year and look to be here for a couple more most likely... so am an expat.

Y si necesitas mas ayudar con conversaciones de Español informarme. / and if you need more help with Spanish conversations let me know.

Templar21479

Hi everyone.

Just joined today and really enjoy the game in my spare time.

I currently work in the military police in Australia. It keeps me pretty busy most of the time.

Ze'ev Vahael

I'm a graphic designer for The Golf Sign Company. Happy trees ... Happy tees... Used to be a draftsman doing houses... This is way less stressful