What's everyone do for a living!

Dimidium

AnthonyhCAN":1y8kv2yf said:
Im a logger myself, the work is hard but its very rewarding for me.

Wow, that must be really hard work!

I have been on these forums a while now and never saw this post...

Well, I'm a IT Systems Engineer. Basically, I am in charge of building system images to deploy to different parts of the corporation. Each part has unique needs, and...yeah, well that's what I do.

It should be noted, I hate my job, it's too damn stressful.

tay

Hi everyone , I live on and work from a pair of canal narrowboats and make 1/12th scale miniature Tudor and medieval furniture and bits for dollshouse collectors.

Frannyta

Lot of great jobs here....i am just a Nurse lol
I take care of people with mental problems, or terminal cases.
Its a little hard to work with people who can die in any minute, but i just try to make them feel confortable.
I have 4 shifts every week of 12 hrs each one, so i play like 1-2 hrs.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I'm a developer of spectrometer systems in a German company. Started to play EK during my parental leave, mostly when the kid was asleep. Now I'm back in the job and must admit that in-game progress slowed down considerably. Seems I have to take some holidays...

dgreat1

I am a roofer have spent 5 years in it and can build houses ground up and have learnt everything in between

Sounkeng

I'm a lifelong student. Currently a PhD student studying Biomedical Engineering, but I also did 2 years of medical school before I realized that was a terrible fit for me.