The most difficult RPG you ever played?

Sir qu

Andre":3j4p2xeb said:
For me the difficultest RPG I´ve played was tibia (tibia.com) not mainly due the hard gameplay, but i got adiccted to it for a few years and stopping it was like ....
ahah im tibian too u say it the gameplay was no hard but get some levels pass from 100 come little more addictive what level u reach i leave many chars up to 150

malignity

Here's a test of age...

Betrayal at Krondor. Quest for Glory 2.

Though I will say, Ultima Online was very difficult as well. You spend months getting amazing gear, get a 4v1 PK, and lose it all.

Hitch123

it has got to be the bloodborne for me... every time i die, i just wanna get into the game and rip it to death lol so stressful xD

Don Da Cruz

Sir ShanksAlot":3nxdeeag said:
Dark Souls, the most punishing game in existence. So realistic, 1 sword strike can kill you. Any boss will 1 hit KO you and yeah....it's ridiculous tough.

Yea, I agree. Any of the Dark Souls series is hard, DS1 being the hardest imho. It'll make you want to break your controller sometimes. It is such a satisfying challenge to beat though.

ClockworkGhost

In terms of pen and paper RPGs, you can't go past Space Opera - you had to spend around three hours creating each NPC. A common way to annoy the DM was to kill every NPC on sight. I once threw the rulebook at one player for doing just that.

Shareinblunts

My hardest ones are is dragons dogma yeah it has no hardcore mode like permadeath but if you go to bitterback isle it is very unforgiving gameplay getting one shoted like its going out of style never like darksouls for the clunky gameplay and movement and I felt like it was block attack rinse repeat

Carso1500

Arcanun of steamworks and magika obscura, the dificult consist in the fact that it doesn't have any kind of explanation, and the game is hard as

The begining of divine divinity, im not jokimg in the fact that I spend almost 3 days in that zone until I manage to pass, hell that orcs are hard

Inquisitor, the hardesg game I have never play, like is the only rpg I never, never manage to defeat, is so dificult I ended erasing from my computer, one day

The other games are not that dificult, all the fallout series, done, All the games related to baldurs gate, done, all the elder scrolls, not done I can't use dosbox

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Carso1500":19lnjp7b said:
all the elder scrolls, not done I can't use dosbox

When you eventually make it work, give a try to Arena, the first Elder Scrolls. it is extremely hard, although certainly the hardest ever classic RPG is Wizardry IV imho. All wizardries are fun and challenging.

Johnakaagila

Dark souls was made by the writer of game of thrones i swear to god. Theres a conspracy going on here and everyone is calling me crazy! Wake up people!