Taking too long with the new update

feldon

Loreseeker
My guess is new content will be out by the end of this weekend.

Please understand that this isn't a game mass produced but one built basically from scratch by one individual. I, for one, am glad that David has created something so awesome that people crave more.

Dimidium

Board Troll":icvlyccd said:
Cyla2009":icvlyccd said:
And im seriously getting pissed off!

Awww,

Poor little guy, go eat a cookie and drink some warm milk and you'll feel right as rain.

Well said Mr Troll. Yes, the Matrix is awesome.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
If you're pissed, imagine how it feels on the other side. You have to give birth to a half a ton elephant baby but he's not ready yet. At the same time an army of thousands keeps asking if it's out yet...

The list of pending issues/tasks fits into a single page, so yeah, I don't think it'll take longer than 4-5 days. Impossible to know for sure, however, as writing is unpredictable, as is bugfixing.

ClockworkGhost

I remember waiting a year for the next edition of Mass Effect to come out. I remember the drama with the first XBox and those red rings of death that killed the machine due to it not being stress tested and the fan being too small. Microsoft rushed the XBox into production for the Christmas market, the company who made Mass Effect received thousands of emails demanding a sequel be released IMMEDIATELY.

Good things take time. Rushing stuff leads to critical failures. Please be patient :)

Cyla2009

Yea yea yea i havent played in a couple months but i check the forum every day just hoping for some good news... but 4-5 days is ok

Board Troll

Cyla2009":3n94ihcg said:
Ur a clown trollfen ambassador

You're not very good at insults...

Halloween is over, clowns are yesterday's news.

Don't poke the troll, you'll get your feelings hurt.

Getting pissed off doesn't help, you really should try that cookie I suggested, little buddy.