My world: a lovly dream

life tiger

I had a massive dream and I feel like I have to remember it forever and it had a great part in it so why not tell it

it all started in a normal day in school with the teacher that I hate the most giving me things to do that I don't even know... I failed and then screwed around with the other kids and then I landed into a moba game called smite (I really hate yet really love that game! You'll want to die after playing it for about 2 years)

we played and I got a triple kill then I needed to get that quare I wanted to kill a kid for it and I asked for help but no one wanted to help and the kid got mad at me...

then I went to a tea... party..? I think... with my mom and got sooo bored then I met my Super old neighbor kid and got some water guns with him to annoy all the adults then my neighbor got captured by my mom... and well... he was always a cry Babi so Yea... and also she held him by the hair which became long and turned into a tower of legos which my mom broke... or was it me?

then I tryed to fix it but gave up and we had to go but i've seen some Blue fruits growing so I had to get 1 and at some part of the dream I took a bite befor trowing it away the outside was Blue the inside was Green and the giant seed was yellow

then we had to go back to school but I lost my mom so I went my own way and seen in a corner about 4 massive Frogs licking each others butt's in a line like a train... but if you were to sit on the front then the Frogs would expand and bring you where ever you want to be

So I said screw that and went on to see a fat boy playing on his phone... nothing to see really so I went on but then...! I heard some random sounds coming from the fattys way and Lady came out of her House and ran at his way and I did the same

she seen that he broke his phone (it was wrekt) and told him to give it to her so she could fix it but he didn't want to... then... are you ready for this?! I... removed the first layer of his broken phone to find out that it's still broken but working... and... he was playing a game... and it was... exiled kingdoms! me and my dreams...

so we talked and he was still an ass so I decided to go to the Frogs and jump into some flying coins on the way (Oh boy this is a long dream also on the phone i've seen the intro when creating a new character but it was a scroller and not the fade thing) and then I seen my mom waiting for me on the Frogs! I grabed her hand and boom were at school! and then I came to sit at my spot... and I awoke to switch sides and went back to sleep for part 2...

I want to die... sooo i'm back with my mom and another girl that really hates me and we went to our hotel House which is on the same lvl where the shop was built in the hotel! I never went into the room and then my mom forced me to see a really sick kid in the hospital... in... the hotel... Yea... hotel of hell that's what this should be called

well after a long ride in the elevetor and me crying cuz it was so boring... we finaly got there and I was being an ass so my mom got Super mad and then the norse showed up with a giant bag giving what ever candy you want so I took 1 stick that's covered in chocolate and broke it into 2 and my mom rushed me out but 1 peice fell and I heard some one being really angry behind me

then I ran to the bottom of the hotel to a foresty area having fun and all... but UH Oh! an elevator was coming down and bullets were flying at me so I ran behind a random Wall not being hit and then they came out of the elevator... my mom and that ass girl with her! then... I think they took me back to the room after my surrender... but agian I never went in there

so I ran around the hotel shop till I found 2 guns so I took them then I opened them till only to wire shaped like a gun was left... and... what do you know... it didn't fire bullets... so after that a black guy (don't kill me for that) showed up and he seemed like an expert with guns!

and then all the asses came together in the shop for the final battle! I tryed to fire but my guns ran out of bullets! don't ask me how... and then all of them started shooting so I ran to find my own gun! So I found them but this is my world so I couldn't know that it was a dream... so I wanted to shoot 1 of thos ass kids with the guns but agian... no ammo...

and so that black guy aimed at me (why does he hate me now... whyyy) and I ran away around the corner but he got 2 shots on me! at the... right side of my body so I was kinda screwed having him runing after me... but then... the lights of heaven opened to me and i've seen that ass girl who hated me open for me the window of the shop so I could escape!

I standed there for about 2 sec befor going in and after about 10 sec my team lost the battle and that black guy aimed his gun at my face... he gave me 2 options... to take his gun and fight or to be hunted like that predators movie

I looked around at all his soldiers and knew I had no chance so I had to surrender but he didn't accept it so I took the hunted choice... he said I had 20 sec befor he runs after me so I ran out of the shop and looked right and seen 2 elevators closed... looked left and see 1 elevator Red but open (the others were Green)

so I quickly run to it seeing a boy walking towards it also! I slid on the floor to make it faster with my wounds and made it just in time and the doors closed! "why me?" I asked my self looking at the elevator mirror... then the ghost of my mom appeared...

she gave me a broken Stone from her death (it looked like a cube of stone with a broken spike on the top) and then she put her fingers into her neck pulling out the gift that she wanted to give the sick boy in the hospital only to put it back in...

the elevator doors open in the lobby and I went down the stairs to the exit but for some reason the last step was sooo high! took me some time there... then walking to the exit

I look left... I see my moms ghost... looking right... I see every creatures ghost that i lost in reality... I look in my hand... and see my moms Stone... I remembered how nice my mom was to me last night (in reality)

I tryed not to cry but after a few steps i fell on my knees into my pool of misery and start crying for every thing that I lost... and then my world Burns with the dream itself and I awoke with the same face and feelings as I had in the dream...

The end!

What did you think? Don't hesitate to tell

ClockworkGhost

I don't personally believe you dreamed this, or if you did you have surprisingly good recall of dreams, even more so than people who have worked with dream therapy or are able to dream lucidly. If this is really a dream, then the complete lack of synaptic metaphoric images, those things in dreams that seem to be one thing but actually represent something else, would suggest that you have no ability to relate to anything in any way other than as a sort of Hollywood movie.

Interesting story though, nonetheless.

life tiger

Crap shouldn't of wrote that last line... but no I don't normaly have dreams where I can see every thing but in my last 3 I could and also I have a super hard time explaining things as I never had any practice with it and the movies are famous so why not change a random mess of words with that

ClockworkGhost

Like I said, it's very interesting, but as most dreams are allegorical and metaphorical, having a dream that seems that complete and with such a linear narrative may suggest something much more obtuse.