Our stupid things

life tiger

What's the most stupid thing you ever done? Like sit on a toilet have your normal poop of the day... but uh oh! Your legs weren't closed and your phone falls right in there and as you try to reach for it in the poopy water you push it down even more to where it's for ever gone....

feldon

Loreseeker
Board Troll":35b94wp8 said:
I read this post
Haha... was thinking the same thing.

I'd say inventing a drinking game in high school called Happy Trails, which involved lining up 4 shots (vodka, whiskey, bourbon, mix of all three which we called an MDK) and racing another person to finish all 4 first. Loser took another MDK shot. While the game was dumb, defending my title 6 times in one night was very stupid.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
life tiger":37397hnx said:
What's the most stupid thing you ever done? Like sit on a toilet have your normal poop of the day... but uh oh! Your legs weren't closed and your phone falls right in there and as you try to reach for it in the poopy water you push it down even more to where it's for ever gone....

I worked in the phone retail business for years and, believe me, that is a very common thing to happen.

ClockworkGhost

I got married because I thought it would save an otherwise disintegrating relationship :) I also believed that I could try heroin once, just to see what it was like. Both ended up about equal in the financial damage they did to me.

Frannyta

I will only say:
"Never get drunk in the friend of a friend of a friend party... specially when she is lesbian... lol"