What does your forum user name mean?

Sounkeng

I bastardized my name from the Pohnpeian language.

In Pohnpeian Soun is a prefix that means "One whose calling is ... (the rest of the word)"

for example a sounpadak would be a teacher
a sounlaid would be a fisherman

Keng means sharp. But it isn't limited in usage to referring to a sharp object, it can also be a reference to one's intellect.

So basically the way I read the name it basically means something like "scholar".

I've been using the nickname for various games for about a decade now.

Kuratha

Staff member
Somehow my normal forum username was taken so:
theseriousone23 -> Originally a joke the-serious-one-2-3.

Hank the Mighty

Not so interesting, but I'm Hank the Mighty on every tablet or online game I play. Never been anything else. It's quite possible some of you have met me in other games and it's not too common of a handle. Even in space I'm Hank the Mighty, lol. I appreciate simplicity and just picking a name to stick with and carry on fit the bill.

Celfious

Celfious, origination was from an Ouiji board.

It has a dark tone but assuredly I am of a good core.

Hisoka Approves

Loreseeker
This is Hisoka from the first manga I read. Funny and creepy and cool. Made the name recently because why not? Hisoka Approves...

hisokaisthecreepiest.jpg

8WUR0aMK.png

images

maxresdefault.jpg

Kurdent

Translator
My most used name on pen and paper is Kurian ... but I was always the only elf and no one liked my char so they called me "cure dent" (it's french for tooth pick :/) instead, so I kept the name, Kurdent (with french pronunciation!) was a bit better :D

deltoru

I was "assigned" the name Deltoru in another game, admin had recently introduced the necromancer class, and I was trying it out. One of the spells available was create undead minions, from recent NPC kills, and I thought to take a centaur as a minion. Things were fine, til I commanded said minion to weild a weapon, and that is where things went horribly wrong. Mr. Undead centaur took the weapon in his hoof, instead of his hand and would not let go. Admins were somewhat upset when they found this ultimately unfixable, and it be led to a bug in my character as well. This all led to the complete deletion of that character from the game, and being stumped for a new name, was given this name instead. I suppose Deltoru could then be taken to mean "please don't break our game again!"

Was that in a mud?

On topic, this name has zero significance. Often I like to try fitting the maximum available characters with a random word and I picked this on a whim for the Google play account (Which I hadn't bothered with signing up for until this game's purchase)

deltoru

antienvironmentalist":2az8tj56 said:
Was that in a mud?

On topic, this name has zero significance. Often I like to try fitting the maximum available characters with a random word and I picked this on a whim for the Google play account (Which I hadn't bothered with signing up for until this game's purchase)

Good call, in fact, it WAS a mud, I almost mentioned that in the original post, but not sure how many people still know what a mud is, and I wanted to avoid explaining it ;p