What do you listen while you work?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
Depending on the others in the area...

American/Brit 80s music, Gothic/Industrial, and/or Heavy Metal... If I have a lot of the guys from la Fuerza Aerea Colombiana here it is Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, etc... Latin style music...

While I like classical it is better suited when I want to relax and not when I need to be jazzed up.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Aalandryll":3mkw4bva said:
Depending on the others in the area...

American/Brit 80s music, Gothic/Industrial, and/or Heavy Metal... If I have a lot of the guys from el Fuerza Aerea here it is Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, etc... Latin style music...

While I like classical it is better suited when I want to relax and not when I need to be jazzed up.

I am a compulsive music listener regarding classical, jazz, blues and some rock, but I need to actively listen; while I work I prefer soundtracks.

feldon

Loreseeker
A personal favorite for background only was always 'The Last of the Mohicans' soundtrack.

Haplo

ClockworkGhost":3t70xbi1 said:
Either Ghost BC, Rammstein, or some Finnish folk metal usually.

Random note I just saw Rammstein live in Chicago about a month ago, best live performance iv ever seen.
On note of the topic at hand, I listen to pandora radio at work every day, I have about 20 different stations ranging from classic 60's/70's rock (Simon and Garfunkel, the Zombies, the Mama's and the Papa's, the Beatles) to 80's metal (slayer, iron Maiden, testament, judas priest) to modern rock (Nonpoint, Three days grace, papa roach) to industrial techno (VNV Nation, combichrist, Aesthetic Perfection, Ayria) or even death metal (Amon amarth, cannibal corpse, bolt thrower, god dethroned) and even some rap (Tech N9ne, Lil Wyte, MC chris, Megaran, Watsky).... It all just depends on who I'm working with to what I'm listening to on any particular day

Haplo

Honestly not a huge fan of the oysters... can't really place a specific reason why I don't care for their music, jst dont

life tiger

I like hai yo from berserk and some music's from sacred underworld and sacred 2 and also some from hellsing ultimate but sadly most got destroyed for copyright