Discussing football (soccer)

new4or

Re: El Classico

Tokyobell":2n9zp222 said:
you are from Ukraine right bro? are you fans of dynamo kyiv too?
Yeah, i'm from Ukraine) our football teams don't advance to champions league of europa league too often, so when it happens we support any our team regardless of how much we like it
For example spanish teams advance there each year and it is normal for PMA fans to wish Barca to lose
There are two major teams here, Dynamo and Shakhtar and in ukrainian championship i prefer Dynamo among these two
But my favorite team is Zorya from my home city Lughank
--------
What about your favourite teams?)

Tokyobell

Re: El Classico

new4or":3qr37qiy said:
Tokyobell":3qr37qiy said:
you are from Ukraine right bro? are you fans of dynamo kyiv too?
Yeah, i'm from Ukraine) our football teams don't advance to champions league of europa league too often, so when it happens we support any our team regardless of how much we like it
For example spanish teams advance there each year and it is normal for PMA fans to wish Barca to lose
There are two major teams here, Dynamo and Shakhtar and in ukrainian championship i prefer Dynamo among these two
But my favorite team is Zorya from my home city Lughank
--------
What about your favourite teams?)

I've been to kharkiv once, and the locals force me to support metalist hahaha (it's brings back memories hahaha)

Erit

If I had to say one team it would be Swansea city, but I'm more of a rubgy fan than football to be honest