Polite request to other forum users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkyinthe UK

Hey Everyone,

We seem to be building a great community here, one thing I believe will help is if people can fill in an approximate location ? So like county/state and country.

I am in East Anglia in the UK, I think this will help when people make posts as if your waiting for someone to reply and you know they are on the other side of the world, means you will have some idea when they may be sleeping or at work, so know to leave it a suitable amount not time for people to have a chance to reply.

I know most of us are massive Keeners, and would dearly love everything now, but I strongly believe we are all reasonable people and by filling in this small bit of the profile it would be helpful ! :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
This topic is not directly about the game so moving it to the appropiate subforum.

There is already a thread where people introduces themselves, and if they feel like it, share where they are from (most actually do): viewtopic.php?f=7&t=356

I think the greatest thing of our days is how we all can communicate and share things, no matter where we are from.

MrDanka

Italian.
Been living close to Glasgow for a while (aye) and since 9 years now in Zürich, Switzerland (grüezi)

And damn is this game a bless... would love it to have more Ultima Online features but I understand the difficulty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.