Lets play a little brain game ... intellectually speaking ..

Zarky

If you were stuck on a desert island .... what would you have for a last meal AND who would you spend it with ??

my last feast would me ribeye steak and lobster with ... AXL ROSE ...he is the god of hard rock in my generation .... long live GNR! :D :D :D

Zarky

Yeah, thats right ... it was a toss up between AXL ROSE and Bill Gates ... Welcome to the Jungle baby!! And they both conquered that jungle!! :twisted:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hummm difficult question.

Well, I love seafood, but being on an island, I guess I'd pass on lobster, octopus and similar and go for a huge beef steak which could be the last I savoured in a long time.

As for company, there's many musicians I admire, but I am not sure I'd love to spend time in a desert island with them, good work doesn't mean good, or even likeable people :D

I might just pick Tim Caine and discuss about Fallout and Arcanum, while we sip cognac and adjust our monocles :mrgreen:

omni

A desert island, with no hope of rescue?

Last meal. If it comes fully cooked and freshly prepared somehow, then I want my grandma's fried chicken one more time before I die, with a 20 gallon drum of powerade, and 10,000 mg of pure morphine for when the powerade runs out. Call it dessert for the desert.

As for a companion, any jaw dropping beautiful nymphomaniac would suffice.

Trasd

It would have to be raw oysters with Rachel Ward (from Sharky's Machine era, or even Dead Men Don't Where Plaid) :twisted:

Umm, I think I took that one in a different direction than what you were going for.

Scyklon

Well, i would ask a big plate of deer meat, a bottle of pinga (its a traditional drink of the state i had born here in Brazil, and i dont know if there is a translate tion for if, its made distilling the suggar cane juice) and some cigarrets of corn husk (here in Brazil we call it paiero or palheiro).
My guest would be the great Lemmy Kilmister.

pedrinho

Translator
I would try to intellectualy eat a nice piece of grilled salmon while drinking an intellectualy prepared tamarindo juice, enjoying the intelectual body of a muted Jeniffer Lopez as company. With no intelectual clothes, of course.