Game of Thrones ...

Mi-Marmotte

Sir ShanksAlot":4kob0tk3 said:
Sharkyinthe UK":4kob0tk3 said:
Sir ShanksAlot":4kob0tk3 said:
Who is/are your favorite character/s?

Best way to get a character killed in GoT let them have your favorite ! :)

In that case, Ramsey is my favorite. Little bastard.

Oh boy! Does that mean someone actually had Jeffrey as his favorite?!

Sir ShanksAlot

Mi-Marmotte":33fwtbj8 said:
Sir ShanksAlot":33fwtbj8 said:
Sharkyinthe UK":33fwtbj8 said:
Best way to get a character killed in GoT let them have your favorite ! :)

In that case, Ramsey is my favorite. Little bastard.

Oh boy! Does that mean someone actually had Jeffrey as his favorite?!

I think everyone unanimously hated him lol

feldon

Loreseeker
Re embracing my loathing of the cruel, foolish King as I rewatch 1-5 to prepare for Sunday. Ramsey certainly has his spot secured on the Mt. Rushmore of GoT a-holes.

I refuse to read the books until the show has run its full coarse. I want to be able to enjoy them each as their own entities.

Craziness will ensue this season and I am fully ready to embrace it.

Who makes your top 4 list of GoT characters?

Mi-Marmotte

feldon":2g27gcpk said:
Re embracing my loathing of the cruel, foolish King as I rewatch 1-5 to prepare for Sunday. Ramsey certainly has his spot secured on the Mt. Rushmore of GoT a-holes.

I refuse to read the books until the show has run its full coarse. I want to be able to enjoy them each as their own entities.

Craziness will ensue this season and I am fully ready to embrace it.

Who makes your top 4 list of GoT characters?

Actually i like nearly all the characters (yes even jeffrey). They are all quite deep and bring something real to the story. So it's hard to choose.

But oh well, the girly side of me would say john snoooooow! And\or jamiiiiie! My loyal side would say the oignon knight Davos Seaworth, the cunning me would definitly say tyrion and littlefinger ( plus i like the actor and his clothing style). Oops that makes 5! Oh and there is also sandor clegane, reek, arya and Bran, and Brienne...

At least, i can say that i'm not really found of the dornish people yet (a bit shallow), and of.. Daenerys! Especially in the book from the moment she steps in the first slaver town (mereen?) until the end of the last tome when she
rides her dragon! Finally!!
It only took two damn books for her to make her move. :evil:

abstractsense

Loreseeker
Waiting for GoT to air tonight...

Four favorite characters:

• Arya Stark. She could be the protagonist of a jRPG with that storyline.
  • Syrio Forel (First Sword of Bravos) from Season 1. Love dexy fighters, this guy was the epitome. If he had a real sword he woulda whooped Meryn Trant.
  • Tyrion Lannister. Best dialogue. He's basically a Bard, useless in combat but the life of the party.
  • Oberyn Martell. Another dexy fighter, used a spear. Good with the ladies.
    and he defeated The Mountain, supposedly the best fighter in the Seven Kingdoms

Gregor the Maul

Hodor. Little finger. Sam Tully. Various. The lower characters that are underestimated but do incredible things and are incredibly intelligent except hodor but he was a gental giant he made up for his lack of wits with his gigantic stature.