It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:14 am 

Hello, all! I am 42 from Pennsylvania, and have officially spent way more time on EK than my teenage sons have spent. It's such an awesome game! Mage L21 all the way, trolling around with Hirge. Game on!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:21 am 

Hello all,

OG gamer here, used to play with dice and paper and began playing rpg's on Commodore 64 the Ultima series that Ultima Online was based off of back in the 1980s. Loved games like Baulders Gate, Might & Magic series, Morrow Wind, Ever Quest, Asherons Call, Anarchy Online, Shadow Bane, Warcraft 1- WoW. Have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Animation (2d & 3d). But work in Emergency Management.

Like the gameplay and quests so far.

Just seems like there is never enough bag/bank space for all the Uncommon and Unique drops in a game that allows you to play out of order with companions.

I am a horder in games like this, because you never know when you will need certain resists, damage types, traits etc.

Also wondering why my warrior is hording mage robes when I have not found a mage companion yet. I have a few suggestions that might save your players heartache of selling/selecting the wrong quest item throughout their journey. But this doesn't seem like the thread for that.

Love the game graphics & UI. Quests are awesome and most mechanics seem to be working well. Kudos to Developer!

Hope the journey continues!

20 2h warrior running w/ 18 Hirge in my corner
3 shards
Full tower access
1house

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12