Introduce yourself thread

Asherun Storba

Translator
Hi! I'm Tomek from Poland. I'm 45, teacher and translator interested in fantasy and sci-fi literature, films, games (some favourites: Fallout 1 and 2, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, HOMM series, King's Bounty, Arcanum, Neverwinter Nights, KOTOR and others). I also love different types of music. Other interests of mine include bridge, board games, astrology and making sushi!

KiLL3r_cLoWn

Gday gamers my names dean I'm 26 from Australia my first games I ever played was diablo d&d and loved them with a passion my other passions are reptiles building army and fantasy model collector sets and being a father to my newborn daughter. I love hip hop and rnb and pop music (deep and meaningful only)... I work as a furniture removalist and a local reptile breeder. ;--P

Elmoth

Introduction

Ello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all and say thank you to the developers and testers for putting together an amazing game that has brought back many memories from years past playing a similar game An Mmorpg called Astonia. Anyway my in games Name is Mino and i have been playing Rpgs off and on since i was 10 and got my hands on Final Fantasy 2 Nintendo version. Have been playing Mmorpgs since i was 14 although Exiled Kingdoms is only one in about 10 years that has truly caught my attention. I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada and enjoy outdoors,4×4, working on my jeep. Anyway i look forward to enjoying EKs world with you all and thank you for allowing me to be here.

feldon

Loreseeker
Re: Introduction

Elmoth":2diw2dj2 said:
Ello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all and say thank you to the developers and testers for putting together an amazing game that has brought back many memories from years past playing a similar game An Mmorpg called Astonia. Anyway my in games Name is Mino and i have been playing Rpgs off and on since i was 10 and got my hands on Final Fantasy 2 Nintendo version. Have been playing Mmorpgs since i was 14 although Exiled Kingdoms is only one in about 10 years that has truly caught my attention. I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada and enjoy outdoors,4×4, working on my jeep. Anyway i look forward to enjoying EKs world with you all and thank you for allowing me to be here.

Howdy and welcome to the community.

***Moved post***

Dimidium

meong17":1tsqeav0 said:
my turn,,

Im meong,

i love this game.

thats all

:)

That's pretty much what I thought when I started! It's the best classic RPG on Android! Glad you stopped by, Welcome. If you have any questions, remember to hit one of us up on the forums.

Janos

Hey guys. Im a lvl 17 cleric. Mostly intelligence and agility build. Have pretty much done everything in the game except getting those legion leggings lol Would like to be a tester as well :)

Frannyta

Hi, my name is Franchesca or franny for my friends o_O
Or fraladin in my pen and paper rpg group.
I only have lvl8 and trying to explore all the map.

Herumor

Hi all, my name is Hugo and i'm from Chile. Actually i have 2 characters, my main is a level 8 Paladin (Cleric STR, END, PER build) and my second is a lvl 4 Rogue (i don't know what build make yet)

I love RPG's, and what's better than play them at my phone.

I expect a lot of this game and please release Mage class (i'm main Mage on almost every MMO, RPG, aRPG, even Paper RPG).

Greetings"