Introduce yourself thread

Sounkeng

My name is Matt: I'm from the western USA.

I'm married and my wife and I are expecting.

I'm a lifelong student and am currently in graduate school studying Biomedical Engineering.

I have had a lifelong fascination with RPGs. Some of my fondest childhood memories were playing games like Darklands, Baulders Gate, Daggerfall (TESII), and many others.

Thank you David for making such a great game.

sho

Hi all. 46 year old teacher from Norway, started playing EK a few days ago and I'm loving it! Can't wait for more areas to open!

Been playing rpg-games like Neverwinter Nights, the Elder Scrolls series, Dragon Age, The Witcher, Gothic etc for years but also love games like Mass Effect and Fallout What hooks me is good story-telling and believable characters that you end up caring for.

Looking forward to reading more tips and advice on the forum :mrgreen:

spaceace

hey everyone...

been gaming and playing RPG's for many years(i'm 43)

my RPG passion started when i was introduced to D&D... all books and paper and dice. kinda miss the good ole days of having a great DM and a group of adventurers... called friends :cool:

i now am a concrete finisher by trade... the only thing that pays my bills :roll:

i also create phpBB styles and extensions and would be willing to help out on here if the need arises ;)

Cainus

I think i pass that topic..

My name is Soner, and im living in Turkey..Aaaand i find EK accidently.. All accidents are not good as that.. :D
But after da few minutes i understand, finally exactly i find my game..

I Always loved the rpg/frp/table games. And i learned English with just those games.
Even i played much more oldschool rpg games like Eye Of The Beholder..
But i can say, Diablo is fit to my style so EK too..

Thank you so much for all your doing David..

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Hi all

I am Alexander i am now 7.5 years game tester on different game from doom2016, diablo 2, diablo 3, some strategy games and soccer games aswell.

Original I am a engine driver ( I drive trains: locomotives, cargo and civil..)

But as hobby i fix, test, build computers and love gaming.

I am 34 years, live in The Netherlands in Europe.

I am 15 yrs married now 2 kids, 2 cars, 1 house exc exc exc.

And i keep david busy with alot of nonsens and bugs haha.

Nice to meet you all folks.

Ps, my english sucks because i refusing to learn it haha :lol:

Don Desini

Loreseeker
I should've done this a long time ago. Here goes though, my name is Robert. I'm 37. Employed as a plumber's helper. I'm from Virginia, in the eastern US.

My rpg connections go all the way back to D&D. Just dice,pen and paper,and imagination. EK was an instant hit with me. I also collect comic books and am an amateur horticulturist. I grow bonsai trees.

Just want to say that I love this game and the community here in the forums is awesome. David;Wonderful job. Keep up the good work. Speaking strictly for myself,I absolutely cannot wait to see what's next.

Saraneth

Hey all! 19 y/o linguist and avid gamer reporting in. I've been gaming my whole life, and I've developed a taste for those old school isometric rpgs, as of late, so surprise supplies to me when EK fell into my lap!

The game has such obvious love and passion put into it, and it's an absolute joy to play (and the biggest breath of fresh air since I went outside that one time.) The community, likewise, seems friendly and inviting, so I'm happy to be here!

wyd78

Hi, I'm Damiano, come from italy but live in germany from about 2 months. i'm 38 and now i'm going to school.. deutsch isn't easy language..

i'm an appasionate of gdr (BG I e II Dragon Age.. ecc ecc.. ) and when i was young.. D&D! i did the DM... but i always loved to do a player..
now after 5 years without game at all... i found this!

i love it! i did all the quest (61 on 66) and now i'm waiting for next upgrade!

so thanks David! and don't give up!!

Naiyor

Loreseeker
Hi Everyone,

I am from Canada, married 12 years, have 2 kids and a fond love of RPG's. Like most of us I have been involved with D&D, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Pirates of the Burning Sea etc.My favourite roguelikes are Ancient Domains of Mystery (ADOM), Angband and Dungeon Crawl...if you have never tried a roguelike, I encourage you all to do so.

I absolutely love EK and look forward to being a part of this community for a long time to come.

Thank you David!

Papus

Wow lots of diversity on this game which is a good thing

Josh here from the states(wyoming) my trade is diesel mechanics have a family of 5 just love anything to do with outdoors and games ofc. And happy to join this community that david and the rest brought together here.