Introduce yourself thread

AsTheNightFalls

My name is Mike

I am an Ironworker in the U.S.

My grandmother got me into video gaming when I was 10? I think the first MMORPG I played was Everquest. She used to be a GM for a company called DWANGO who hosted servers for online play for the game DOOM! So needless to say I got spoiled with the entertainment of chasing things around..

On my off time I do online classes for programming - currently finishing my PHP / CSS / Java and MySQL courses for web development. I eventually would like to earn my DBA and move into that career field. Thats my goal anyway

On my down time - I spend it now playing this game and I am having a blast with it! Great job on the game David - definitely looking forward to upcoming patches and being a growing member of the community

YourSunBroSolaire

HI, I'm Zach. I'm 19 living in Murfreesboro TN and working as a wildlife technician. As early as I can remember RPGs were always my favorite type of video game. The first game is remember playing was Ocarina of Time at probably the age of 5 and since then I was hooked on role playing games. When skyrim came out I had never heard of the Elder scrolls. I did research and eventually downloaded Daggerfall and ended up falling in love with the old RPG feel. Currently my favorite RPGs are Morrowind, any Souls games, and Diablo 2.

rvlarbre

Hi guys, i am herve, i' m 43 y/o and i'm living in montricoux near montauban (fr), i'm homeless since 1990 and i enjoy it
i am a steelworker, i make some trees with steel and iron, i made some melting piece with woods or glass (Fb: Rv l'arbre)
i started playing rpgs when i was 12 , on console, the first atari, i never used a computer , now, i play with a tab.
thanks david, keep up good work

The_Librarian

Hi Guys

Emil here. Sysadmin and Jack of all trades. 47 winters old.

I like games where you can play on a casual basis (play today, leave it for a while, play two days later etc). Suffice to say that RPG's are my favourite.

The first RPG I've played was The Valley on the 48k ZX Spectrum. And others (Bloodwych etc).

Found Forgotten Tales on the play store, and fiddled a bit around with it, was also OK... Tried Angry Birds Epic as well, but tossed it as you have to play every day or lose out on bonuses etc... but then I discovered Exiled Kingdoms.

My eldest daughter and younger son is also hooked on Exiled Kingdoms, had to purchase three full games, but it is worth the expense as it keeps them occupied and thinking on how to solve certain problems and obstacles.

Keep up the good work! :)

Warrior.Jay

Hello Hello... I've posted a handful of times in various threads, but I haven't properly introduced myself!. My name is Jesse, I'm a 28 year old Locksmith from the Southern United States. I'm married with 3 kids. I'm also certified in Chemical application, which is what I've been doing for the last few years. But I'm currently working on expanding my locksmithing career into the security industry. About to get certified for security then move up to the armed security business... I've always been an RPG fan, I grew up playing the Fallout and Diablo games. And i even play Runescape. I found this game about 3 weeks ago and can't put it down. And the only thing better than a good RPG, is a good RPG with a Good Forum. The Wiki page and forum are top notch. You guys are doing some damn good work here!

Dimidium

Hello,

I have been around the forums for a while and assumed I already did this. I am a Systems Engineer for a major insurance corporation in Ohio. I have been in the computer industry for over 20 years. I started my life on a i286 with 4mb of ram and DOS 6.22. Later I learned programming starting with Visual Basic 4 and never really stopped...

When I was young I played d&d Pen and paper a lot. Then I moved to neverwinter nights and fallout...not to mention daggerfall, then the whole elder scrolls series.

This game reminds me of the old Fallout 2 mixed with Neverwinter Nights and that's why I love it. David, you're a genius.

Vaaclav

Translator
My name is Václav,

I am accidental player of most games (even EK). My favourite games are transport simulators (TG, TTD, OpenTTD, Simutrans) and RPGs (Wizardry 8, Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity). But else I play also some other games like tactics (Original war, UFO Aftermath, Master of Orion 2, DomiNations) or simple logics (hidden objects, match-3). For Simutrans I also create objects.

Recreational cyclist and self-learnt PHP programmer (VMaX-... UniCAT, MarC, JaSC, StySheC - available on SourceForge.net).

Haplo

Hello forum world of Exiled Kingdoms!

My name is chris, I come from Missouri, USA. I currently work doing precast concrete. Like most here I'm a fan of RPG's, favorites including Final Fantasy 8, Baulders Gate, Diablo 1&2, as well as many others. I play some paper RPG too, in the middle of a game of Pathfinder currently, playing a goblin rogue.

Found Exiled Kingdom randomly and have been having alot of fun with it, I look forward to chatting with other players that enjoy this game as much as I have been. Iv played for about a week now, I'm lvl 8; almost 9; playing a warrior using 2 handed weapons.

Caitlin Stephenson

Vaaclav":360vcztu said:
My name is Václav,

I am accidental player of most games (even EK). My favourite games are transport simulators (TG, TTD, OpenTTD, Simutrans) and RPGs (Wizardry 8, Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity). But else I play also some other games like tactics (Original war, UFO Aftermath, Master of Orion 2, DomiNations) or simple logics (hidden objects, match-3). For Simutrans I also create objects.

Recreational cyclist and self-learnt PHP programmer (VMaX-... UniCAT, MarC, JaSC, StySheC - available on SourceForge.net).

Hi, Vaclav! I'm Caitlin and I'm a new member of this community. Nice to see you here. I like Czech Republic very much, so I decided to quote your post. Thanks a lot.

Rodney Hole

HI, my name is Rodney and I am from Alberta, Canada.
I am a gamer from way back before computers. I loved playing RPG'S, especially D&D. I've played all types of computer RPG'S and my favorite is the Elder Scrolls series. I've been searching for a while now for this type of app for my mobile devices and I've finally found it. This is a really great game and it takes me back. I can't wait to see it finished. I especially love the freedom I have to do what I want, when I want and how I want, much like the Elder Scrolls games.
I've now decided to take up programming just for fun and have started learning html and Java.