Introduce yourself thread

ClockworkGhost

Hi there, my name is Case, I live in New Zealand and am a retired test analyst, professional tarot card reader and boutique deck designer. I got into Dungeons and Dragons when it first came out and have been playing role-playing games fairly regularly ever since.

I tend to play really stupid fighter types, and my current character in this game is no exception - Karkas Throtl is basically a walking wall of meat.

Gregor the Maul

Sup I'm Gregor the Maul. Really like this game. Reminds me of diablo meets baulders gate. I'll do my best to help test, give feedback, and help anyway I can.

Grey1993

Greetings to everyone my name is daniel most call me Grey.

Im not sure what to say so ask and i can tell you about myself better.
I work at 7-11 currently and when im not there or caring for my daughter im playing exiled kingdoms wwhile watching anime.

Mpphoenix

Hello everyone,
My name is Manny, and I've been gaming RPGs my whole life like most of you. I'm 24, with aspirations to be a mountain guide. Right now I'm a cook in Florida, U.S.A.
I was drawn to EK when I searched for an open world RPG, and I'm into runescape, (lvl113) and WoW(lvl87) though I haven't played much in the past year.
I.R.L. I usually fish, shoot target practice, carve, write or sew embroidered phoenixes and dragons.
I just have to say I love this game as much as The Edler Scrolls series, and plan to help build on it as much as I can!

Nobane

Hi, my name is Abraham. I´m from Spain(Madrid). I discovered this game by accident a month ago and i can´t stop playing it xD.

I loved Baldur´s Gate, Icewind, Neverwinter, etc, so having this game on my phone is wonderful.

I´m waiting like crazy for more updates!

Shareinblunts

Hi I'm Alex and I don't have much to tell besides I love gaming my favorite games are RPGs like fallout Zelda and other games where choice actually matter I'm not into lack of choice games fallout is probably my favorite series besides 4 hear that sucks and my mmo of choice is guild wars 2

MrJRB

Hello everyone, my name is Joshua and I've been working in patient care at a major Twin Cities (MN) hospital for 15 years. Came across Exiled Kingdoms about 6 months ago in the Google Play "things you might like" section, and only just started playing a few days ago. I was pleasantly surprised and came to sign up at the forums.

j77fish

Hello all. My name is Jonathan and I am loving this game a lot. Ive been a big RPG fan for along time. I really loved the old school stuff when I was younger. Games like EOB 1,2 and 3, all of the Ultima series, Bards tale. Now that I'm older I enjoy the new ones too. Skyrim, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Witcher games. They are all very fun. So I'm loving David's return to fantasy games for tablet and phone EK. Great job David. I'm also a lover of great fantasy and sci fi books. Chronicles of the Black Company, Prince of Thorns, Hobbit. I could go on forever with books I've read pertaining to fantasy. I enjoy how David has some nice story line to go along with the hack,slash, and level up of this game. Keep up the good work and don't rush, we all love it as far as I can tell from what others have written. If you come across some story that needs some writing I would love to help. Just let me know.

Again Thank you David and all others that have and are building this game. I tell people about it every chance I get. Great job.

Jonathan

MrPanic

Loreseeker
j77fish":h4ejkxek said:
Games like EOB 1,2 and 3, all of the Ultima series, Bards tale.

Hi Jonathan!

Wow... You ARE old :shock: :mrgreen:

EOB, I guess, it's Eye of the Beholder?
ALL Ultima? I think I just stay there till 6 or 7... :lol:
And yes, I loved Bard's Tale. I remember Brilhasti ap Tarjan in Skara Brae.

Good old games. Played them on my C64 and walking with keyboard... Good old times.

Welcome fellow, have fun here and take a seat.