Introduce yourself thread

Rhys Levett

Hello everyone, my name is Mitch and I live in Sw Florida. Have been a rpg gamer for over 30 years and still love it, it has a way of keeping you young at heart lol. I'm thrilled to have found Exiled Kingdom's and went premium right away. Look forward to future expansion's and hope this game keeps expanding its base of players. I think David is on to something that could be a android based WoW franchise, let's all hope so! :D

Yuvon

Translator
Hey there,

My name is Anna and I'm from Austria. I study English and Latin, while also working in an office. The small amount of spare time I have I spend with friends, all sorts of RPGs (Bioware's and Bethesda's are my favorites) and doing artsy stuff, like drawing and painting pictures, painting my Descent miniatures etc. :D
Right now I'm enjoying EK and the community here, as well as offering whatever help I can to make all of this even more awesome than it already is. Never would have expected anything like this when I downloaded that mobile game, but I'm glad I did. :)

Andy Biez

Translator
Hello everyone.

This is Andrew (call me Andy) speaking. ;)
I'm from Poland and I'm quite happy I found and joined this game (time of playing about 2 weeks, 14 lvl of a proud Rogue right now ;)) and community (just few days ago).

One of the best things in RPG's is the opportunity to behave in game like a real person, to be yourself. Many other games available on google playstore only pretend to be rpg but they are not even close. Exiled Kingdoms reminds me of my best titles (Planescape Torment, Icewind Dale etc.) in which I played as a young kid. Memories are coming back thanks to EK, therefore I'm here therefore I play and having fun again. Great things that I've found in the game just push me forward in the journey.

Thanks to everyone who puts effort so the game has its actual shape and going forward with developing the art, the code, and hundreds of many other (let's call it) "stuff", that makes people like me a little bit younger again :)

Besides all the game topics, rpg playing, i'm technician in the camera systems, 2 kids, wife, a passion for cruiser (power cruiser) and chopper style motorcycles. The new season is begginning so another smile comes onto my face :)

In a short way of speaking - I'm glad to be with all of You.
(thanks for reading all the boring parts ;) ))

Celfious

Hi i am the one and only Celfious. Real name Jeremy. I've been trying ap games for the past several months. Plants vs Zombies, Eternium, SimCity buildit, and a handful of others and finally, I found Exiled Kingdoms. It is clear this is the ap of APs for me lol. I get a couple of hours in at work, several over the weekend etc etc.

This will probably hold me off until Elder scrolls 6 but either way this fills a void I have for sure.

Alrighty that's me and my thoughts of EK.

have a good day

Boris32

Hello!

I'm Rodrigo aka "Boris" , I'm from Mexico. I'm studing mechatronics, I'm 22 and I really love Exiled Kingdoms! It's the first RPG that I play on my android.

I really hope that the developement of this game will continue because it have an amazing history and seeing the forum, I saw that it could be a PC version .... I don't know when it's going to be ready but I'm already exited about it.

I'm studing french and inglish ( ejem... I could be a translator for EK forum or wiki to spanish or french ;) ) and I want everyone to know that if there's something that I could help with, I'll be gald to do it.

I'd like to stay here and talk more about me but.... EK it's whispering me "play with me" so...I'll see you all!
Have fun! :cool:

indestructiblemech

Howdy im indestructiblemech , I live in the mountains of south Carolina USA for now I am a freelancer/handyman doing different jobs just out of high school and getting degree in auto mechanical engineering
My favorite games are elder scrolls:eek:blivion/ fallout 1-2,4 and chess
I love to read ,wittle , and play games
And remember OH MY GOD ITS JASON BORNE

Merkava

my name is Cass.

I turned 26 two weeks ago. I've lived in New York City on my own for the past 5 years.
I have settled for myopic mediocrity as an egocentric corporate robot because I lack the passion, ambition, conviction or pedigree to amount to anything greater.
it's a non-profit company I type on a keyboard for, but tbh I don't really want too much, unless you consider peace of mind to be pushing the boundary.

to temporarily remove my lucid consciousness from this harrowing reality of my own design, I enjoy immersing myself in escapist activities such as video games or recreational drugs.

sometimes I create art. link found below if you are curious.

Rand al'Thor

Hello all!

My name is Kierin and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I'm a huge fan of old school RPG's and classic Pen & Paper D&D. My favorite series are Baldur's Gate, Elder Scrolls, and Final Fantasy. I also have a passion for fantasy, fiction, historical fiction, and horror books. I love EK and look forward to chatting with ya'll. :)

LoneWulf92

The name's Robert. In-game, I go by Wulf

I live on the East Coast of the US. I currently work in law enforcement but have not allowed my career to prevent me from having a good time. I'm more of a casual gamer than a "pro," although I do possess the skills to compete with most people. I tend to collect games, get all excited for a week playing it, then not touch it as it collects dust on my shelf/Steam account.

The past few years, I've looked into mobile games, which I'm rather picky about when it comes to spending money. Exiled Kingdom is one of the few that I've invested in and I have absolutely no regrets. This game is fantastic and I've actually stayed up an extra hour or 2 late just to lvl up my character or figure out a particular quest. I can't wait for future updates, especially the wizard class release.

Marlah

Translator
Hi guys I am a pharmacist from Turkey even I say real name probably u cant say properly I will skip it say I am Marlah
This first game I used my money for it I really like dungeon crewler and Rpg games and I really liked this game I am waiting update for main quest and thuram I want to try mage class too
I used here for quests I didnt notice and now I wanted to join here sorry for my bad english ;)
Thanks until now and from now on u can ask anything
Now I will leave stage to next person;)