The Secrets of The Exiled Kingdoms

Myrindor

Loreseeker
In this Topic,you can share your questions about EK's lore that is hidden secrecy.Here we can connect the dots and reveal the truth and uncover secrets.EK's Developer knows how to hide secrets,so one or two men are not enough to do this activity.
We need the whole EK Community

To start,i'll give the first mystery so we can all solve it:
'Are The Three,Tol and The Eleven connected?'

Dark Mage Ascended

Myrindor":3nku0rbf said:
In this Topic,you can share your questions about EK's lore that is hidden secrecy.Here we can connect the dots and reveal the truth and uncover secrets.EK's Developer knows how to hide secrets,so one or two men are not enough to do this activity.
We need the whole EK Community

To start,i'll give the first mystery so we can all solve it:
'Are The Three,Tol and The Eleven connected?'

Heres my thinking.
If you fail a speech check during the Ark of Lothasan encounter with the Forsaken Council, the Magister refers to the Three as four people. So we KNOW there's a fourth one. Because Tol's lore in the forgotten temple talks about being betrayed by the other gods, I think it's not much of a stretch so assume he is that fourth.
we can't know for sure, but it's our best bet.

UnKonstantin

In New Anthur, one drunkard guy has a pic of great Russian composer Modest Mussorgsky.
Who, actually, practised "intense worship of Bacchus" in his very late years before demise.
Should this be added to Easter Eggs?
img7.jpg

Last edited:

Someone of Myros

A good mystery is: What was the dark secret about the Thuramian White Circle discovered by Jorgus? Does it have something to do with the Queen Badavere's death and the Bredanna.
I think that they planned to kill the queen, and Jorgus with other mages tried to stop him, but since the White Circle is probably the most influents group in Thuram, they called him deserters and Jorgus failed. With this, eventually the queen was murdered (but they made seem just a natural death) and they created a "parliamentary mornachy" convincing Bredanna to help them by pretending that she was the only ruler (was said that the bad things that she did was because of the nobles, probably the White Circle).

That means Thuram has an invisible dictatorial government.

Last edited:

DOOM SLAYER

same been wondering about that dialogue, i thought id get it after finishing the quest trial and error.
Sorry for kinda out of topic but..i've been wondering at what time will we be having audience with varsilian king?