It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:03 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:41 pm 

Hello Everyone!
So I've started a YouTube channel centered around Exiled Kingdoms. I have been away from it for a while, but now that I have my personal time organised I hope to move it into full swing.

I want to make general, honest Trivia for EK, like Top Tens, Tips and Tricks, Leveling and Strategy Guides, Tributes, and even Lore [color=#40FF00]Videos.
Not only will I make videos around EK, but I will do RPGs, Medieval Fantasy themes and Philosophical Concepts in general.

I am not an Initiate or particularly well sourced, I am merely the same as anyone else, who in solitude, plays EK and wants to Express their appreciation for it!

To me, YouTube and gaming go hand-in-hand. When I played video games I would go to YouTube afterwards to continue the experience by delving into the world of trivia surrounding it. But as for EK, I was looking for it's presence on YouTube and it has only a fraction of what it deserves.

So, If acceptable, I hope to post links to my future videos in this thread, and promote my content here. My channel is in it's very, very early stages, so any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thank you all!
My Channel is in my Signiture 8-)