Very similar games to Exiled Kingdoms

I guess you couldn't get enough of it! I know that feeling.
It's not very similar, but If your looking for an RPG, Try Dark Souls! Not 2 or 3, just the first. It's one of the best RPGs of all time, and It's on PC via Steam, and on all the next gen consoles.
Also if you can wait 2 years you'll have Archaelund to satisfy you!

Kay

For mobile plati think Dink Smallwood HD would be the closest game to EK i found. Unlike EK, this game has something EK doesnt has...

A LOT OF BLOOD

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Dink Smallwood is a very fun game, I played it on my phone a couple years ago. I remember controls being a little uncomfortable although playable.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I bought Dink and Titan Quest on mobile, have started Titan Quest and HOT DAMN it's AMAZING!

It's a Greek/etc. themed Gauntlet game (a genre younglings know as Diablo) so it's all the fighting and no role-play but it's the most fun I've had with a video game since picking up EK.

Most of the graphics used in EK were made for the Flare engine and/or its demo game, and released to open content before EK was made... so that might give you a similar feel.

Kay

I finished Titan Quest on mobile years ago with all glitches , constant crashes with its unstable port. Good game but i prefer the PC version 😉

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
No crashes so far, it's last update was 5 March 2020 so presumably the stability side of things has been fixed.

I don't have a gaming computer so Titan Quest PC is of no use to me, unfortunately.