Is there a way to play ShadowFlare on android?

BrunoPlay

Loreseeker
Many Brazilians know me through my channel, they know how much I admire and appreciate Exiled Kingdoms, I am one of the many accomplished with this game on the mobile. the best for cell phone so far, no doubt, I have other tastes also like arcane soul, the greedy cave, more exiled kingdoms has surpassed all expectations and it is the game that I play on the cell phone the longest. Next, the subject is another, as the topic says the subject is Shadowflare, I would like VERY VERY much if you would like to play it on mobile, better said on android, simply because this game motivates me to like games like that, and to be one of my favorites of all time that I played any game, time that had computer, I enjoyed this game a lot, overjoyed with this marvel, as Exiled Kingdoms gave me a spirit in games for android, are rare, almost there is no good rpgs for cell phone, tired of automatic system and power, pay to win, horrible. I would like to know if ShadowFlare is possible to run on Android, if anyone knows, I do not know how to thank, please, if you know, answer me!

Xen

Loreseeker
I like the armors there, it changes colors and looks depending on the icon's appearance. Somewhat similar to Diablo and Exiled Kingdoms but I like Exiled Kingdoms more because of the stories and companions. What I really like in that game is the fact that you don't need to hoard many items and worry about your inventory management.