THE HARDEST RPG YOU FINISHED

p4ran0id

Staff member
Pfff
Play the dark eye and we talk again ;)

Ps: The most impressive RPG I ever played was silver and jade empire. The last one is really impressive (not hard, but different, silver has a attack by moving mouse option and jade has a Japan mythology)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I must say Wizardry 3 or 5, and also Pools of Darkness, some of the battles with like 15 beholders are insane. Elder Scrolls I: arena was very tough too, but likely it was just me playing it wrong.

Vil

Chaos Strikes Back.

Imagine pre-internet times, no guidelines available, just me, pen and ton of checkered paper.

It was bitch game to map - there were 4 ways, tons of switchbacks, teleports and pits to fall through, so you got lost very easily:).

Bans1x

Probably Exiled kingdoms this game is mental. If you never tried it, casual is like hard and hard is just no, stop it please, end my suffering.

BOSTACH":jnqlrluj said:
The hardest rpg I finished is DARK SOULS,
Exiled kingdoms is extremely challenging but DARK SOULS is meant to f*** the hell out of you
Yes, I was just going to say that. I remember when I just started playing the game and didn't know wtf I was doing, I managed to get down to the bottom of Blighttown (before the Gargoyles) Only to find F*****G QUELAAG!
One of my favorite Rpgs of all time.