EK is the best RPG game and the CHEAPEST!!!

Wyrm

Loreseeker
I spent over $5000 on gaming like a fool in the 2 years leading up to finding EK. I haven't spent a cent since. How could this be!? EK is the best and the cheapest game available. After reading david's posts it's crystal clear. how and why. I strongly believe in the ripple(butterfly) effect. To put out such an incredible product, with proper customer support, and cheaper than ALL the competitors is unheard of in this age. If we all can support and market for him, maybe it can help the gaming world. Not just in gaming but all business. Boycott the money pits and poor customer service games.
Bro, your approach and attitude gives hope in a very dark world. Thanks for the fun and the goodness.

SirDonkalot

yea man , a High quality product which can be enjoyed by basicly everyone that stumbles upon it.

For me the game has the heart and soul that once put Diablo2 to life

0rion79

Never been a huge fan of Diablo, yet this game has the spirit of old classics as Ultima or Baldur's gate, although the interaction with henchmen is a bit too limited.

Also, what I really enjoy is that there is fun in simplicity: I hate overcomplicated games on smartphones, since I want to relax and not to get stressed out by games with huge graphic effects that would be more suitable for a console or a PC.

Atomos

Wyrm":1xrncmhj said:
I spent over $5000 on gaming like a fool in the 2 years leading up to finding EK. I haven't spent a cent since. How could this be!?
Does this include spendings on hardware, or just software, ingame features, and virtual values?

I believe every new game can be good, if developers learn from previous examples. Yesterday I have read an article about W3 being inspired by Gothic series, and I have to agree. Good thing they avoided mistakes of the 3rd game :).

AlphaIota3

Loreseeker
I agree. This game brought back memories of my youth playing games like Zelda, FF, Fallout, etc etc...

phaolo

Loreseeker
$5000? WTF did you buy? o_O
I hope not those games with loot boxes, microtransactions and other traps.

Wyrm

Loreseeker
competitive MMO. Was fun. Others spent $20,000-$100,000 a year. Became a toxic environment and total waste of time

Richarius

Full agree with everything wonderful that David has done so far, for this game!

Playing computer RPGs since about 1982, this game (on my PC and iPad) ranks up there easily, in my top 5 faves. :eek: :)

Owns

Loreseeker
Yea I fell into the trap of 'freemiums' once, pay-to-win type games. Never play pay-to-win games anymore, nor any games that require real-time cooldowns/energy where you can pay to move along faster etc. They're just dumb and usually are more of a chore than a game. I'd much rather pay for a full-priced game that is good, and continue to support it through donations if I continue playing it. Usually with actually free games like MOBAs (Vainglory, AOV for example) or like Critical Ops, if I find that I've enjoyed the game for a month, I'll make a donation (kind of like a subscription) by purchasing a skin or whatnot and I'll make another donation for each month I continue playing. But it's more about donating than it is about whatever I get, so I'm not a freeloader, I'm an adult with a good income afterall. That's how I play these days.

Which reminds me, I've enjoyed EK for more than a year and it deserves more than the price tag I paid for it for the amount of time I've enjoyed it. So i'll support by purchasing it again on my android and that way I can get the achievements as well :)

Richarius

Exactly, Owns. :) I've found more often than not, that the 'pay for whatever' as you go games in general, have a very short life span.

Exiled though? I just bought it a 3rd time, right now. (Hard drive crash was the 2nd purchase, on my PC.) I bought an Android tablet yesterday as I am so tired of my (CR)Apple Air 2 resetting at random, due to the faulty Flash RAM that was installed with it at manufacturing. Plus, with Exiled at 25% off at the moment, ANYways ...

Maybe now, I wont have any troubles in transferring game saves between the PC and the Android. They both speak essentially, the same language. :lol: