Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

life tiger

There's no reason for me to be remembered if I'll be dead and even if there are many problems I rather live

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Is this a serious post...????

Dudes who cares.....

I am a engine driver ( diesel and electric train driver / engineer ) i got several people under my train in the past years... 1 on 1 collisions... cars... incendents and excidents... young people.. youngest 3 years old and the oldest 81 years old....

Do you really care what it is after life..... let me tell you this.....

WE ARE ALL FUCKED because we screw up earth.... its or resources or war or galactical way that will kill us all.... i don't care what i get after life.... i am here today and don't know for how long my line goes...

I enjoy my life and you should do the same and stop wasting my time with rediculous threats and posts like this... ill perfer to keep things game related....

Its nothing personal.... but i have got to much fuckers under my train that i don't give a shit about it if i see how selfish and egoists and morons, bastards and idiot people can be....

I hate it to hear ahh poor for the family..... fuck off... what about me.... i saw brain spleddered on my front window...... i didt kill him even wen its not my fucking fault he choose my train and i got the shit to think about.... think about that or in that kind of way.....

my apoligize

Don't start such posts just like that... wen people have seen death or saw people ( to much people ) harmless people die... its incredible hard to read this..... have you think about that before posting?...

But once more its nothing personal....

life tiger

I was probably depressed and lonley when I started this (I'm probably 5 times more depressed now) I couldn't care less if strangers die and I don't care what happens to the planet after I'm dead but other then that I probably started this cuz... again... I was very lonley and wanted a legit conversation which did not go as planed also what did I even write at the beginning...?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
life tiger":3vdb3ebs said:
There's no reason for me to be remembered if I'll be dead and even if there are many problems I rather live

So, you didn't understand. :D

No problem. The main thing is, it isn't if you will be remembered (or not). Trick is, what you remember.

And, if there's no you, there's no problem. Problem is only where there's you, i.e. oneself (Consciousness).

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I think everyone made their points clear and the thread has potential for causing trouble as it overlaps with religion and other topics. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.