the flame prophet

VDX_360

Staff member
life tiger":31r8ds1z said:
That's it! Your a genius! We shouldn't hunt the shards to fix the mirror we should just eat them to be the most op thing in existence!
Adon would eat two shards.... He's tricky that way.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Mirmeks eat rubies, that's why she could digest a shard and absorb the magical powers. However they're more alike to ants than to spiders, they actually hate giant spiders very much.

Xen

Loreseeker
Maybe the Mirmeks are attracted to crystalized things, when they eat rubbies they turned to Fire Mirmeks or the worst because it's a black shard will be mutated creature with powers. How about when a Mirmek eats other crystal such as sapphire, will it turn them to Ice Mirmeks? :eek:

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Xen":2nymem9x said:
Maybe the Mirmeks are attracted to crystalized things, when they eat rubbies they turned to Fire Mirmeks or the worst because it's a black shard will be mutated creature with powers. How about when a Mirmek eats other crystal such as sapphire, will it turn them to Ice Mirmeks? :eek:

Haha lol adding elemental by the color of the stone can be added and used by every creature to evolve to a upgraded creature with elemental skills.

For example:
Red: fire
Bleu: ice
Green : poison

This on the other hand will never happen... david is already to busy with new stuff, stories, ending things and finishing the game, new updates so this will all happen IF david likes it and IF the game is compleetly finished.

Xen

Loreseeker
haha just kidding :D Mirmeks are nice creature but I don't think David will take that gem-eating bugs seriously, but who knows maybe in crafting it is applicable.

Marlah

Translator
VDX_360":2vy6ctuu said:
The flame princess is a (fire) Miremek, a giant spider like arthropod, that ate a large shard of glass and morphed into a bipedal mammal in the hominid family.... So... she looks okay.... all things considered.
At least she warned us about her transform unlike some princess of sea says Grisselda I really did laugh a lot when I saw that :) and I want to see that sea country admins please update that I will be king of that kingdom :))

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Marlah":q6qpp4cx said:
VDX_360":q6qpp4cx said:
The flame princess is a (fire) Miremek, a giant spider like arthropod, that ate a large shard of glass and morphed into a bipedal mammal in the hominid family.... So... she looks okay.... all things considered.
At least she warned us about her transform unlike some princess of sea says Grisselda I really did laugh a lot when I saw that :) and I want to see that sea country admins please update that I will be king of that kingdom :))

here you go, exclusive sneak peek
frogspawn_alwinsfield_14042013.jpg

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
Serious.... could you warn us the next time about that freaking scary picture..... :lol: if this is the frog version of the rings.... then we all are game-over.. over 7 days..... :twisted:

Whahahaha ( oke david gets only 6 days..... :D )

Marlah

Translator
DavidBVal":j1o4u67r said:
Marlah":j1o4u67r said:
VDX_360":j1o4u67r said:

here you go, exclusive sneak peek
frogspawn_alwinsfield_14042013.jpg
Here you go again admin I love this sense of joke of you that scenario is best proof of this ;)