It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:55 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:04 pm 

Hello guys! This is Artur, I'm a 27 year-old UX/UI designer from Brazil. I've been into RPGs since 2007, but always liked strategy and thinking stuff, aswell reading alot, and even worked designing and illustrating a RPG book. I was looking for a RPG game. Not a pay-to-win, but a real RPG, and quickly I fell in love with EK :) I am playing now for almost two weeks, and loving the rhythm of the game, and every quest makes me more interested on the game. Good luck to the new players :3

If you guys someday need to translate stuff into PT-BR, I'm here.

Hugs from Brazil.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:45 am 
Loreseeker

Howdy all!
My name is Tom. I've been playing RPGs mostly on video games growing up, such as Diablo II, Neverwinter, the Fallout series, etc... I was introduced to the classic DnD boardgame and fell in love with that style of RPG.

I am an electrician and truck tire technician; I live in N. California, USA. I play guitar, amongst other instruments, and love to listen to music!

Peace and Prosperity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:01 pm 

Hi I`m Martin from the UK and I drive lorries for a living. I started my computer journey on the Amstrad 464 many years ago. I`m an avid RPG fan and my favorite games are the Elder Scrolls games from Daggerfall to Skyrim.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:01 pm 

I'm ayob from Jordan I'm 14 years old probably not an adult but I love RPGs like you guys my hobby is building small machines and small circuits I built a crappy functional phone and a toy car I dismantled a washing machin a TV a pc and many more

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:36 pm 
Loreseeker

Hello everyone, long-term lurker here stepping out of the dark. Mostly to give a big thank you to David for creating this wonderful game. Love how much thought went into all the little details with interesting/funny item descriptions and quests. I've played a lot of different RPG games over the years and I love how you've balanced "grindy" parts of the game with storyline and questing. More importantly the "grind" seems meaningful since it can be done to gain faction reputation at the same time, or while farming materials for a specific piece of equipment. I've always hated the grind and it's usually when I stop playing games but this is much more tolerable, it hardly feels like a grind at all. The random city quests are also a great idea, first time I've seen something like it. Found myself revisiting and completing dungeons I hadn't fully explored the first time. Seriously amazing job, and I can't wait to see what you do next.

I've had the game for over a year, started with a rogue class then experimented with a few paladin builds but hadn't gotten around to finishing it before. I recently realized that there was a major update with the mage class and new areas and decided to come back for more! Love the mage class btw, probably my favorite.

And thank you to the community as well for this very friendly and helpful forum/wiki atmosphere.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:07 pm 

Hello! Just saw this thread, thought I'd say hello. First of all, thank you David and anyone else involved in making EK. Truly one of the best RPG's I played.
My name is Dan, I come from a retro console background. My favorite genre was always RPG's. It was great to stumble upon EK as it reminds me of many of the classics from back in the day, except it is way bigger and keeps evolving compared to others games. One of the smoothest RPG's made!!! Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:56 am 

Hey all, greetings from New Zealand;
Freaking awesome game, great work David and creators.
Big fan of Diablo/II, when I saw EK described like Diablo, gave it a hit, and it keeps me coming back. Keep up the great work

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:56 pm 

Hi all. Name is Steve. Old timer Aussie here (61 and still standing).
Been playing digital games since the days of pong, google it you young wipper snappers :P but my preferred genre has always been computer rpg's.

I bought Exiled Kingdoms as soon as it was released on iOS but for whatever reason I stopped playing it (maybe because I was fairly new to iOS gaming and went on a spending spree filling up my big iPad Pro with, mind you mostly rubbish, games).

But I have been aching to get my teeth back into an old school rpg before I run outa time on this planet and rememberd I have this game sitting idle.

So seeing as the game is now all but finished I figured it's time to give it a real tryout.
Looking forward to losing many hours of getting totally engrosed in my favourite pastime. :D

ps...I'll probably be back asking for some sort of help. Even though I should be an expert after all the rpg's I have played in the past, I still manage to find myself totally lost at times....and loving it. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:59 pm 
Loreseeker

stubbieoz wrote:
Been playing digital games since the days of pong, google it you young wipper snappers :P
Admittedly, I actually know what pong is, but not wipper snapper :lol: Glad you're still enjoying gaming, you will definitely enjoy EK and welcome to the forum