Player item and equipment ideas

Dimidium

Ring Of Wealth:

Could or even should an item exist that increases your odds at the drop tables? I like it as a mid level item idea. Ring of Wealth? That'd be pretty cool. A few % more gp perhaps.

ClockworkGhost

Re: Ring of Wealth

Clever idea. Why don't we have a thread for possible new gear? We have one for weapons. Loremaster Dimidium, do you want to start such a thread please, or shall we rename this one and sticky it?

Dimidium

Re: Ring of Wealth

I believe it is you guys with green user names who get to have all that fun :) If you want, a rename and sticky seems to be in order.

ClockworkGhost

Done. Everyone, please post any ideas for new equipment in this thread. Remember though that we have a separate thread for weapons and armour, so please only post ideas for non-combat related gear here. Thanks :)

Giasumaru

So are we talking about rings, amulets, and belts here, or just strictly items with non-combat abilities?

Meaning rings with combative abilities will go in the other thread?
And non-combative weapons/armor will go in this thread?

[Ring of Intervention] - Casts level III Intervention for 15 mana. (The ring uses the mana within the globe, so on the plus side, non-Clerics can use it and it won't drain your mana. However, it breaks when triggered. Clerics with Intervention will use their own Intervention before breaking the ring.)
There seems to be a bluish gem adoring this ring, but on closer inspection, it's a glass globe with a small amount of mana sealed within it.

[Foraging Gloves] - Chance to gather additional herbs when foraging.
Those gloves are are finely made, form fitted and tailored exactly to your measurements. They have a dexterous and nimble feeling to them.

ClockworkGhost

Yes, all items which aren't weapons or armour, in that they don't cause direct damage or have an armour value, should be added to this thread please :)

feldon

Loreseeker
Swamp Donkey ring: Wearing this ring makes you 15% more likely to encounter a swamp donkey

Necklace of Quan: Grants your swamp donkey the ability to transmute into a warrior troll or human cleric.

Potion of Greater Swamp Donkey: All nearby swamp donkeys gain +3 to damage and armor

Potion of Lesser Swamp Donkey: There is no such thing as a lesser swamp donkey... all swamp donkeys are great.

Board Troll

feldon":2spsv989 said:
Swamp Donkey ring: Wearing this ring makes you 15% more likely to encounter a swamp donkey

Necklace of Quan: Grants your swamp donkey the ability to transmute into a warrior troll or human cleric.

Potion of Greater Swamp Donkey: All nearby swamp donkeys gain +3 to damage and armor

Potion of Lesser Swamp Donkey: There is no such thing as a lesser swamp donkey... all swamp donkeys are great.

Feldon, YOU'RE AWESOME!

Best idea ever, lol, I love the last potion!

David!!!!!

PWEASE!

Dimidium

feldon":3m75342m said:

I got a good laugh out of that one. Thanks.

Giasumaru

[Slotted Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 1, restricted to potions.
There are small slots along the belt meant for storing potions.

[Greater Slotted Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 2, restricted to potions.
There are many slots along the belt meant for storing potions.

[Pouched Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 3, restricted to 2 types of potions and 1 type of scroll.
Fashionable and functional. Don't leave your house without it.

[Arms Belt] - Increases inventory slots by 3, restricted to weapons only.
Swords? Maces? Axes? Oh my!

[Lesser Cloak of Stealth] - Cast level I Stealth when you see an enemy.
Over 50 low grade rat pelts were used to make this item. There are holes everywhere, but it'll work.