What's up with the limited cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomabufton

Can only go to like 4 or 5 cities what's the deal? It says "can't go this direction still working on it" or whatever like everytime I try to go to a new city!? What do I do?

feldon

Loreseeker
Tomabufton":2job01fr said:
Can only go to like 4 or 5 cities what's the deal? It says "can't go this direction still working on it" or whatever like everytime I try to go to a new city!? What do I do?

Hello. The game is in beta, and many parts of the game are not yet developed. When you see that message, that just means that area isn't created yet, and you should try a different area. (Somewhere on here, there is/was a map that showed what areas were open)

Enjoy what's available and know that David, the developer, is constantly working to get us new content. Welcome to the forums.

ClockworkGhost

TOWNS YOU CAN CURRENTLY ACCESS

Lannegar
Kingsbridge
New Anthur
Rhoneis
Jabal
Freetown
New Garand
Sydarun

TOWNS THAT ARE YET TO BE DEVELOPED

Icemist
Whitetower
Irossia
Lamis
Fogas
Nivarian
Freeport
Liberty
Urk-Daonassar
Solliga
Friguld
Deepfrost

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
There's 8 towns available. But I'd like to point out, that I never said I would implement *everything* in the world map. This is what you are offered very clearly when you purchase:

store.jpg

(that screen is 6 weeks old, there's 66 areas and 57 quests now)

I probably will, eventually, add everything. But the game is already larger than many RPGs that cost 10 times more. The "incomplete content" has more text than a novel already, and will easily take over 50 hours to play through. Many people has played it around 100 hours. I don't feel like I'm not fulfilling my part of the deal, at any rate, although obviously I need to finish the main quest and other incomplete quests.

If I may ask, how many quests have you completed, and how many hours have you played? (Both can be checked in the "Details" section of your character)

Moved to Feedback.

Tomabufton

All of the aforementioned accessible towns EXCEPT for New Anthur and Freetown. I have tried every possible direction and route to get to them but cannot. Do you have to be a certain level for those two cities to be accessible?

Thanks.. Like I said I've tried everything, so any advice would be cool. Godspeed

feldon

Loreseeker
Tomabufton":3kw6maov said:
All of the aforementioned accessible towns EXCEPT for New Anthur and Freetown. I have tried every possible direction and route to get to them but cannot. Do you have to be a certain level for those two cities to be accessible?

Thanks.. Like I said I've tried everything, so any advice would be cool. Godspeed
Couple of things:
1. Have you purchased the full licence?
2. Are you on the most up to date version?

If so, there should be nothing stopping you from entering the towns, though there may be some quests you don't have the reputation to start.

Freetown lies within the Iron Valley, west of the S. Jabal Hills. New Anthur is easily reached from Lannegar. Take the road that leads past your 'campsite' from the tutorial section. This will take you thru S. Sagar Forest and into New Anthur Bay, and eventually dead end at the city.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
New Anthur and Freetown are the two most recent towns added so my guess is your game isn't updated to 0.8.947. You can see your version in the bottom-left of main menu.

Skamay

The developer is doing a legendary job. The game is so well made and so large for the price. I do want to see all the map available though. And definately the story (with mages) needs a conclusion. Note. Im no where near that yet. We dont want the dev leaving for different project so i am going to donate some money. Everybody should. Another game i play expects 100 dollars at least to spend on over time. This one was a bargain. Please donate!

VDX_360

Staff member
This is an old post. The game has been updated a few times since this post. Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.