Companion Suggestions

Karjus

A. I noticed that respec will be coming in 0.8, or at some point. Would it be possible to have a similar thing for Companions?

B. Would it be possible to do something in regards to equalizing companions levels? Due to the open nature of the world, and wandering, it is highly easy to miss getting any companion for a long while. When you do finally get them, they're level 3, and level at only a minute fraction compared to you. Now, you get a second companion, or third, and there is a good chance they will be even further behind.

I'd like to see the first companion you hire, end up equaling the player's level initially. Any further companions after that, are set to the current EXP value of your highest level companion. Kind of like having one EXP pool for them all, really, instead of individual. While on the note of companions and leveling, it would also be really nice if they do end up being given extra levels to either have them left with just the trait/skill points to assign instead of already put places.

...I also just want to say this game is great. Really fun and enjoyable. I can't wait to see what you end up doing with it.