Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Aalandryll

Loreseeker
As most probably know by now, we have a wiki:

https://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help out, that's great! We need all the help we can get. Please make sure you read the rules below, if you do not follow the instructions, the requested access will not be granted.

How to become a Loreseeker:

1. Go to the wiki above and sign up for an account using the same or very similar user name as the one you use here on the forums. If you already have an account and it is different than your user name here, let us know what your user name there is.

2. Reply to this thread letting us know you have signed up on the wiki and want to be a Loreseeker.

Inactivity (edited by David)

Keep in mind that, if you become inactive for a period of weeks or months, the admins might decide to revoke your Loreseeker status. There is no fixed rule about this, but if you make no contribution and weeks pass, it will certainly happen. If you have contributed a lot in the past but you decide to take a break for a few months, probably we'll not touch your status. In any case, nothing prevents you from asking to be a Loreseeker again if you want to contribute once more.

Non-english wiki: at this point, the wiki supports english language only. Other languages might be added in the future, but as of now that's how it is.

reinbach

Re: Updated - Exiled Kingdom Wiki Signup Thread

Hello! I want to be a Loreseeker. My wiki account is reinbach too.

Moers

Hello! I want to be a Loreseeker. My wiki account is also Moers

Busy on quests and wanting to complement the quest information on Wiki page.

Setrian

I've never done any wiki editing before, is it easy or does it require some practice?

feldon

Loreseeker

Setrian":220oxmbk said:
I've never done any wiki editing before, is it easy or does it require some practice?
Some of the advanced things take a bit to figure out, but we have already gone through most of that. The stuff we really need help with is as easy as posting something here in the forum.

Dage

I would like to be a loreseeker ^-^ I'd really love to do the bestiary for the wiki, and not only the wiki but even the game as I dont believe there is one. I very much enjoy creating lore, and am a novelist so Im very willing to use my creativity to help with this specific task. I will say I have absolutely no experience at all using wiki's, but I can definitely come up with lore/classification of each enemy, characteristics, even come up with some other miscellaneous things about the creature in question to help make it more enjoyable and add a sense of creative imagination for people reading and thinking "hey, I could totally see this doing (whatever action) if it were real, awesome." As you can tell, Im very motivated and passionate about this subject, but will help anyway I can. My wiki name is Dage, and I look forward to helping in anyway you see fit

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker

I would like to volunteer if you are desperate for help!

Wiki name = Forum name = MikeB