It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:49 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:37 pm 

It is very hard to level up over 25.
Although there are some lv up places, such as Sunken Citadel, Icemist underlevels, those are not enough.

How about extension pack for this game that treats other areas -Elder forest, Orc regions, Soliga etc.- or even another continent?
If not, how about selling a refresh scroll by cash, which changes XP/stats of bestiaries, or resets all bosses?

I know David concentrates on the new game, but I wish these things become true.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:59 pm 
Loreseeker

The problem with this is that this problem never ends. Even if David adds a new area to fight against higher level foes, you might run at another wall at level 28 or level 30. So there will always be the need to add higher level areas since your character keeps growing in strength.

I'm against the refresh scroll though since it breaks the lore of the world. For gameplay reasons it would be fine, but for lore reasons it doesn't make any sense that there exists an item that summons dozens of very strong foes to the world or increases the strength of every creature in the game.

The best thing to do if you want to have more challenges again is to leave this character behind and start a new character to maybe play a new class or try one completing it with an extra challenge added to it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:01 pm 

eungpar wrote:
It is very hard to level up over 25.

We all know that. :D

It is intentional. So, it is what it is. About wishing many things, there's no harm. But, I also guess, there wouldn't be much luck with it...