It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 721 Next
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:36 pm 
Loreseeker

MikeB wrote:
Don Desini wrote:
Hello. I am interested in being a lore seeker. My wiki username is Don Desini, same as my forum name. I enjoy being a tester. Perhaps I could contribute to the wiki as well. It's really cool to be allowed to be part of something such as this. Actually being able to help with shape my own experience and enrich the experience of others. And to have fun doing it as well. Thanks for the opportunity.

Welcome Don! You are now set up as Wiki editor and have access to the Wiki forum (The Great Library). Have a look around...

Awesome! Thanks so much.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:30 am 

Hi! I've sunk most every waking hour I haven't been taking finals into this game, and I think I am ready to be a Loreseeker!
I've always been a lore hoe when it comes to games like the Souls Series, to the Elder Scrolls, and Dragon Age, and the like, and this game should be no different! If I see something in the game that isn't logged by the wiki, I'll be morally obligated to put it in!
My wiki name on there is the same on here

- Uther Azoun: lvl. 6 Cleric
- Johann Sauvetre: lvl. 3 Rogue (Range)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:34 pm 
Loreseeker

EK Translator: German
Saraneth wrote:
Hi! I've sunk most every waking hour I haven't been taking finals into this game, and I think I am ready to be a Loreseeker!
I've always been a lore hoe when it comes to games like the Souls Series, to the Elder Scrolls, and Dragon Age, and the like, and this game should be no different! If I see something in the game that isn't logged by the wiki, I'll be morally obligated to put it in!

Welcome Saraneth! We always need passionate players helping us to fill the gaps in the Wiki.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:52 pm 

Not sure if this is correct spot, sorry, if it is incorrect. I found a mis-direction in the wiki, for the quest "A key to the past"..
"Minotaurs are primarily found in the Northern Jabal Hills and within the Maze of Lamth. The quickest route on foot to Jabal from New Garand is to head east into the desert, continuing northeast through Kingsbridge, the Deadwood, and the Rhoneis plains. "
When leaving New Garand, you actually need to head "west" into the desert.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:50 am 
Loreseeker

duke wrote:
Not sure if this is correct spot, sorry, if it is incorrect. I found a mis-direction in the wiki, for the quest "A key to the past"..
"Minotaurs are primarily found in the Northern Jabal Hills and within the Maze of Lamth. The quickest route on foot to Jabal from New Garand is to head east into the desert, continuing northeast through Kingsbridge, the Deadwood, and the Rhoneis plains. "
When leaving New Garand, you actually need to head "west" into the desert.

Corrected it. Thanks for reporting. To be honest, we don't have a suitable place for non-loreseekers to report Wiki errors at the moment. So if you find more things you would like to see corrected, maybe consider a loreseeker career?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:26 am 

Thanks for the help. I will look into that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:33 pm 

Hey,

Would love to help develop the wiki further!
Is there an agenda / itinerary of what people are already working on somewhere??

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:30 pm 
Loreseeker

Aranchersson wrote:
Would love to help develop the wiki further!
Is there an agenda / itinerary of what people are already working on somewhere??

Welcome to the team! Check out the Great Library Forum for some info on what to do and where to start. Or just ask specific questions there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:53 pm 

Hello, I've been playing your game for quite some time now (Lvl 12 warrior and Lvl 7 cleric) and I very much enjoy it so far. Love the isometric game nostalgia it brought me from games such as diablo, and the Open world-rpg like the elder scrolls series. I am eagerly awaiting for the upcoming updates. It is a great opportunity to be able to take part on the EK journey and I too am interested on being a Loreseeker, my user is Leftsharkbait.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:26 pm 

Heya! I would like to become an editor :) I've already noticed a few things that need adding to the wiki!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 721 Next